4: Do Not Test Me

Start from the beginning

Jimin clenched his fist, struggling to contain his rage at Jungkook's taunting words.

"What happened to your confidence, Jimin hyung? After being in a relationship with Jiyoung for so long, you still don't know her?" Jungkook teased, his laughter ringing in Jimin's ears.

"I know her well enough." Jimin shot back.
"That's why I'm warning you. Your attitude won't last much longer!"

With that, Jimin stormed out of the room, followed closely by Dong uk, leaving Jungkook's laughter echoing behind them.

As Jimin reached out of the prison, he turned sharply towards Dong uk and his men, his voice rising with urgency.

"Did your men find Jiyoung after she disappeared from Sydney?" Jimin demanded, his tone filled with frustration.

"My men tried to track her down, but..." Dong uk trailed off, as he handed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion as he snatched the phone.

His lips twitched in a mixture of amusement and anger as he looked at the photo.

It showed Dong uk's men lying lifeless, a bullet wound marking the center of their foreheads, while their severed middle fingers lay next to them. Below the gruesome image was a message.

To Jimin,
Try harder baby
By Jiyoung

Jimin gritted his teeth, a smirk playing on his lips as he read the text.

"You are testing me too much right now Jiyoung-a." Jimin commanded, his tone firm, as he climbed into his car.

°∆°

Jiyoung sighed in frustration, tossing and turning in bed as she struggled to find a comfortable position. Exhausted, she finally lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"When can I ever sleep!" Jiyoung muttered irritably, her frustration evident in her tone.

Running a hand through her hair, she pushed aside the blanket and rose from the bed and with a sigh, she exited the room.

She peeked inside Taehyung's room and smiled softly seeing him sleeping soundly. Coming back to her kitchen she decided to make some coffee for her.

"I can't sleep." She sighs as blankly stared ahead.
"Should I go for a walk?" She looked at the clock hanging on the wall,

5 AM.

"I should just become a vampire!" Jiyoung mumbled rubbing her face as exit her apartment.

Outside the nearby convenience store, Jiyoung sat alone, surrounded by glasses and bottles of soju. She sighed heavily, taking a long sip from her glass before setting it down on the table with a clink.

"Why can't I sleep... I just want to sleep so bad..." Jiyoung muttered irritably to herself, pouring another drink.

"Once I find you, my brother, I'm going straight back to Italy without wasting a second!!" she vowed, determination flashing in her eyes as she savored the taste of the soju.

"I promise you, Jungkook-a! I'll make sure that Jimin pays with his life!" Jiyoung's voice turned fierce, her eyes widening like a wild animal.

"That bastard!" Jiyoung scoffed, downing another glass of soju. "He cheated on us! He's double-faced, sick £#&###()/.." Her voice trailed off into a string of curses, causing a nearby store patron to gulp nervously at the intensity of Jiyoung's anger.