Yuri's car beeps in front of jiho's house. She knew that Yuri was coming.

Her mind Flashbacks when they were together..

On her birthday, when almost all guests left the venue. Millie and jiho still waited for taehyung. Millie was so tempted to meet him that she waited until night, Yuri also left because her mom was there to pick her. After she left,

"I think we should go now? " jiho suggested cause she was tired with all the wait process.

"You can go, I'll wait a little more".. No emotions in Millie's voice. Jiho sighs, " Millie! Don't go crazy, let's leave now. We'll find some other way to meet him".

Millie gave her a death glare, "you think I'm gonna believe in your words, now? Huh?!..You always made fun of myself and my choices."

"What?! You think it's my fault that he hadn't come? "

"What if you never invited him In the first place? Who knows all this time you are fooling me? " Millie stated dryly.

"Millie! You think I'm this loser to make fun of my own friend? He himself called oppa that he'll be there on time. And God knows why hasn't he come and you think I am the manipulation here? "

"You're jiho!...You're a liar and you know what I'm done with your lies. For you it's just a man I'm craving to meet but because of taehyung and his music I'm alive. And I just wanted to thank him, meet him in real life but you... "

Jiho started getting pissed off because Millie is blaming her for everything. "Me? Huh?! What me?! You're so sick minded Millie! You made your life depend on a person who doesn't even know your existence!! "

"Mind your language! Jiho!! Not a single word against my bias!... Or..." She left her sentence incompleted in a warning tone.

"Or what?!.. " jiho raised her eyes in frustration.

"Let's just end this friendship".

"Whatt?!! " jiho's jaw dropped In pure shock.

Millie got up and turned to leave. Jiho couldn't stop her because she was in pure shock. Six years friendship isn't a joke and it's going to end up like this? And Millie left.

< her phone rings and she snaps back>

"Hello! " she wipes the forming tear in her eye and trying to sound normal.

"Jiho! Come now. We're getting late! " Yuri says on the other side of phone .

"You think she'll listen to me? She really raged with me. "

"At least we should try. She has to understand that there's nothing your fault in all this" Yuri assures her.

Jiho nods, "I'm coming.. "

Within next 5 minutes, jiho comes down stairs . Yuri is waiting for her, sitting in the back seat, jiho sits with her. They nod driver drives to Millie's apartment. The whole time, they remained silent. But the fear of losing a beloved friend can be seen in jiho's eyes.

They reach there. Yuri rings the bell. Jiho's head is tossed down. They wait then Millie's aunt open the door., she smiled seeing both her friends.

"Hello auntie! How are you? Millie is home? " Yuri starts the talk.

"Yes dear! She's home. So you guys came to see off your friend the last time?"

Jiho lifts her head up with wide open eyes, "what??! Last time??". Yuri is surprised too.

Aunt notices their shocked reactions, " you guys didn't know that?! She was planning for a long time to go back to Australia, her parents have been calling her a lot since last year but she was denying it. I don't know what happened last night, she just agreed on an urgent flight. "