I turned back to Indiah who was rabidly texting on her phone to alert her to start twisting the cap of her identical 'water bottle' as I was, "Come on I'm ready."

"Okay, okay," she replied as she finished up whatever she was doing before turning her phone off and standing up in front of me with the bottle in her hand, "cheers bitch".

I giggled at her sticking her tongue out with a happy smile before throwing the mixed liquids back down. Only stopping when I took at least two inches.

The sound of Indiah clearing her throat brought my attention to her in just the right time as I caught the scrunched up face she had on.

"Oh please Diah. You could barely taste the vodka," I laughed out which earned me a side eye that honestly went along perfectly with her Catwoman costume.

"That's cause you drink more than me bitch!"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her statement, waving her off by telling her to take some indoor pictures with me.

We were in the bathroom for at least ten minutes taking pictures and videos before moving outside to then take more pictures as we awaited for our Uber.

"When's Niy and Jada supposed to be up there?"

Indiah looked up from her phone briefly before casting it back down again "uhhh, they said around 11:15."

I simply nodded in reply as red Honda headlights were shining on me from my driveway, indicating the obviousness of our Uber's arrival.

<33

D.M

If I thought me and Tiana took forever in a damn day to get ready to go out then I was the fuck wrong because the twins took way longer. I swear by the time we pull up to the function the shit'll be dead.

"Man what's taking y'all so damn long?" I asked in irritation from the hallway between Kendra's room which was where she was at and the bathroom where Kason was.

Kason was first to respond as he was finishing the plucking of his fro, "I can't get no bitches if I rush the process motha fucka."

I rolled my eyes long and hard before replying, "you not gonna get any bitches if that's what you referring to them as."

"You just did it now though," Kendra spoke as she poked her head out into the hallway with her comb pointed at me.

I snapped my neck to her presence as I casted her the most straightest face I could muster up at the moment.

"On me she a hypocrite!" Kason laughed out as he began fixing his chains.

"Y'all know what the fuck I meant!" after that I turned away back to the living room, hearing them akikiki in the ghost of my presence.

Irking ass niggas

Soon as I plopped down on the couch I pulled my phone out and opened my main instagram account. Usually I check my business one first before my personal but with the inclining demands and plethora of messages and tags, I didn't want to overwhelm myself into that tonight. Tonight is a fun, free, night.

I decided to speed my time up by scrolling through people's stories seeing how they were spending the holiday.

I expected that by the third person's story I watched ended, the twins would be done already but nooo.

The funny thing is, is that their costume ain't even complex. Being that I started calling them Thing 1 and Thing 2 and people followed behind, they decided to take the teasing nickname as their costume inspiration and bought Thing 1 and thing 2 shirts as well as blue hair wax for their fro's.