Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When Rishabh saw that Vikram was smiling at him, he turned his eyes to his phone.

After explaining everything, Pandit ji said looking at Rishabh, “Surekha and Ajay used to sit in the puja every time, but this time a new couple has come to the house, so if the puja is done by them, it will be auspicious and the new couple will also get the blessings of their grandmother.”

Rishabh's eyes narrowed on hearing Pandit ji's words and he started staring at him. This is the same Pandit who had conducted the marriage of Rishabh and Anokhi.

“You are absolutely right Pandit ji. I was also thinking the same thing.” Rishidhar ji also said smiling, Rishabh was about to say something to him, but Shobha signaled him to keep quiet, so Rishabh became quiet.

Then Pandit ji told some more things and left from there. As soon as he left, Rishabh stood up and said, “Your planning will go waste, because I am not going to do what you want.”

“What is your problem with sitting with Anokhi in the pooja? I am not asking you to announce your marriage in front of everyone.”, Rishidhar ji said.

Rishabh was about to say something again after listening to Rishidhar ji, but then Shobha came in front of Rishabh and said to him very calmly, “Rishabh, if not for anyone else, then do for your grandmother, agree to our words without any anger. I want Anokhi’s muh dikhai to happen in front of your grandmother so that she can also see the face of the daughter-in-law of this house. But no one will force you because I do not want you to hold Anokhi responsible for this and punish her for this.”

“Only for grandmother.  Tomorrow is her birthday, so just for him I will do whatever you say tomorrow, but only tomorrow.” Saying this, he started to leave.

All the others were looking at Rishabh in surprise because no one expected that Rishabh would agree so easily and so soon, that too for this thing. But Shobha and Vikram both smiled a little looking at each other.

Then Vikram deliberately spoke in a slightly loud voice so that Rishabh could hear, “It is good, now we will get to see the face of Rishabh’s wife. I am very excited to see how his wife looks? Let me see whether she is the moonlight of full moon or the darkness of new moon.” Saying this, he started laughing.

Rishabh’s steps stopped on hearing this but he did not turn. Shivika stared at Vikram and said, “How can she be the darkness of new moon like this. Hey, her voice is so sweet, so cute, I am sure she will be very cute, just watch.”

Similarly, they were all talking about how Anokhi looks and Rishabh was listening to them while going towards his room.

Night time _

Rishabh was standing in the balcony of his room and looking at the sky. Today there was no moon in the sky because clouds had fallen. Looking at the clouds, it seemed as if it was going to rain. The winds had also been blowing a little late due to which Rishabh's hair was flying in the air and coming on his eyes but he was staring at the dark clouds.

All the things till now were coming to his mind. He was remembering all the moments with Anokhi, Shobha's words, Vikram and Ajay's understanding.

Then suddenly it started raining. When the drops of rain fell on his face, then Rishabh came to his senses. To avoid the rain, he quickly came to the room and said angrily, "Where did this rain start suddenly?  ”

He looked at his clothes and found them slightly wet. He went to the washroom and changed and came back. At this time he was wearing only black trousers.

He took out a white T-shirt from the cupboard and started wearing it in front of the mirror. Suddenly his eyes went to his face.

He remembered that tomorrow is Anokhi's 'Mooh Dikhai' ceremony, that is, he has to lift Anokhi's veil. As soon as he remembered this, he remembered Anokhi's lips visible from behind the veil, which used to tremble with fear when she came in front of him, turn red due to crying, close tightly due to pain, wither due to sadness, turn into a pout due to confusion and smile due to happiness.

He remembered Vikram's words and also his friends who were very excited to see Anokhi's face. Remembering this, he said to himself, "She is my wife and these people are excited to see her face. Why are they in such a hurry? Tomorrow they will see whether it is the full moon or the dark of the new moon along with me."

While saying this, he stopped and started repeating a line he had said, "Along with me, they will also see."

Rishabh started thinking something while repeating his words in his mind. Then he looked at himself in the mirror and left his room.

Rishabh came out of his room and went straight to Anokhi's room, but he did not find Anokhi sleeping on the bed. He looked around the room but Anokhi was not there.

He checked the washroom but Anokhi was not there either. Then he went to the kitchen and checked but he did not find Anokhi there either.

He said to himself, "Where did this cupcake go?  "

Just then he heard the sound of rain from outside. Thinking something, he came back to Anokhi's room and headed towards her balcony.

Rishabh reached the balcony and stopped at the door. In front, Anokhi was looking at the flowers which were shaking again and again due to the falling of raindrops, while being drenched in the rain.

Anokhi was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even realize that Rishabh came to her room, checked her room and was now standing behind her.

Rishabh was also just looking at Anokhi. Due to getting wet, Anokhi's clothes were stuck to her body. Water was dripping from her hair.

Anokhi was wearing a simple white colored Ghagra and Choli due to which Anokhi's wet waist was clearly visible and Rishabh's eyes were stuck there.

He was standing there admiring her beauty. Not knowing what happened to him, he moved his steps towards Anokhi and stood behind her.

When Anokhi felt the warmth of someone behind her, she turned back. Seeing Rishabh in front of her, she took two steps back out of fear. Like every time, seeing Rishabh, Anokhi's lips started trembling out of fear.

Rishabh saw her trembling lips. The drops of rain falling from the veil were passing through her lips due to which her wet lips were looking more beautiful and attractive and Rishabh was getting lost in her lips.

He took a step forward, then Anokhi took a step back out of fear.  Seeing this, Rishabh took another step forward, while Anokhi took another step back and she fell against the railing behind.

She held the railing tightly with both her hands and said to Rishabh with courage, “You, what are you doing here? Are you going to punish me again?”

Anokhi's voice was also trembling. Rishabh was staring at Anokhi's moving lips. He asked her, “Punishment for what?”

“For the ritual that is going to happen tomorrow. I, I did not say anything to them. You don't do that ritual. I have no problem. I will remain veiled like this, always. I will never complain.”

Anokhi was speaking with fear. She was really scared because whenever Rishabh came to her, he only gave her pain. Whenever Rishabh had to do something that he did not want to do, he punished Anokhi for that. That is why Anokhi was so scared of Rishabh.

Hearing her words, Rishabh realized that Anokhi was really scared of him. Realizing this, Rishabh did not like it. He started feeling a pain in his chest.

He put one of his fingers on Anokhi's moving lips and calmed her down and came close to her face and said, "Not another word now. I have not come to give you pain, so do not be afraid."

Feeling Rishabh's fingers on her lips, Anokhi became completely silent. Seeing her silent, Rishabh extended both his hands towards Anokhi's face and caught the end of her veil.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!