(GN) Ch 118 - Missing You

Start from the beginning

My hand reached out to her, seeking the comfort of her touch. "Cherie, so sexy," I murmured, my voice husky with sleep. She turned to me, her eyes wide with concern as she rushed to my side, lacing her fingers with mine. I realized this was how it was supposed to be for us—intertwined and always by each other's side, even in slumber.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, her voice laced with genuine concern as her hand brushed against my forehead, searching for signs of fever.

"I feel perfect, Cherie. Although," I added with a playful grin, "a kiss would certainly make me feel even better." My gaze lingered on her, my heart swelling with affection at the sight of her. I longed to feel every part of her bare against me, to lose myself in the warmth of her embrace.

"I see," she chuckled lightly, leaning down to place a tender kiss on my forehead. "Now you're all better."

"I'm going to need more than that, love," I murmured, seizing her arm and pulling her close to me. With a fierce hunger burning within me, I captured her lips in a passionate kiss. My tongue eagerly explored the contours of her mouth, and I groaned with need as I savored the taste of her.

"We should go," the male's voice interrupted, breaking the spell of our embrace. Kiera pushed against my chest, and I reluctantly released her, a low whine escaping my lips as she moved to stand beside me.

"No, Andy. We need to make a plan," she declared breathlessly, her eyes sparkling with determination as she turned her attention back to the task at hand.

I couldn't suppress the smile that tugged at my lips as I watched her trembling with desire. She wanted me, and she knew it. "Take all your soldiers and walk right through the front door," I suggested, my tone laced with confidence. "Your Delta is right. This is war, and you can't win without casualties."

"I will not choose a frontline of soldiers to die so we can take over a pack," Kiera retorted, her annoyance evident in the furrow of her brow, extinguishing the flicker of lust that had briefly ignited between us.

"You don't have to choose, Cherie. The North aren't cowards. They will volunteer to stand at the front and protect all who need it," I countered, my gaze steady as I met her defiant stare.

"And the South is cowards?" Kiera's arms crossed defensively across her chest, her eyes flashing with fury. I can't explain how hard this woman made me. I lifted my leg, sitting myself up to hide the raging boner Kiera was giving me.

"That's not what I said, love. Come closer," I urged, my finger curling in a beckoning gesture.

Kiera hesitated for a moment before stepping closer, her expression a mix of relief and urgency. "Chase, I'm glad you're okay. I truly am, but this is serious. We need to take out the Green Forest pack, and I want Jackson taken as a prisoner. I won't spend my life with a blackened mark on my neck. I want every part of him removed from my body," she asserted, her voice filled with determination.

Loki surged to the front of my consciousness, growling viscously at his name. I leaned forward, my hand snatching her waist and pulling her ass on top of my chest. "He will die, and you will be mine!" Loki demanded, but a wave of exhaustion hit us as well. We weren't completely healed, and I feared we never would be.

"Chase!" Kiera's eyes widened in surprise at my possessiveness. In hindsight, I was a little shocked, too.

"You... are... mine!" My eyes turned completely black as I punctuated every word.

Kiera looked me over, evaluating if she should be frightened, pissed, or melting in my palm. She turned to her pack mates.

"Andy, prepare the warriors. We march in one week. Becky, I want three planned routes with battle tactics matching our ideas." She began spitting orders, and Loki growled at her for ignoring us.

"Patience, mate. I can deal out my own punishment for bad behavior." She winked at me, then turned back to Andy and Becky. My hands held her arms close to her sides as she sat sideways across my chest. "Two nights from now, we will discuss all options with the council and decide on the best option. Dismissed."

"Yes, Luna." Becky smiled deviously at her. "Have fun with your Alpha." She teased.

Andy grabbed Becky's ass in his hand and pulled her out the door. "Let them have their fun while we have ours." I heard him say, and Becky giggled as they hurried away, probably to the closest empty room.

"Great!" Kiera huffed, turning her attention to me. Those purple eyes looked at me like we were one. She wasn't letting me go either. "They will be distracted for hours now." She shook her head at me.

"We should all find a pleasurable distraction before planning a battle." I grinned at her, my hands loosening on her arms and gently sliding up them. Her skin was silk, with thick blond hair cascading around her.

"You need to rest, Alpha, and we need to have a long talk about what we are to each other. I haven't completely forgiven you." She warned.

"Baby, you can't get enough of me, and you know it. You haven't left my side since I arrived here, have you?" My fingers moved to her collarbone, tracing her delicate neck down to her tempting cleavage on display beautifully in her black v-neck shirt.

"I was concerned for you, and that's all. If you weren't dying, I would have punched you in the face for stalking me." She tried to remain firm in her tone, but her body was filling with desire as I softly touched her.

"Our bond is completely severed, yet you still desire me." My eyes watched her in amazement as my hands brushed over her large breast, my thumbs playing with the tight space between her two mounds squished perfectly together. I wanted to see what bra she was wearing. It held her nicely in place.

"I do not desire you, Chase. I simply felt bad I caused you so much pain. You seem to be fine now." She moved her body to slide off of mine, but I grabbed her waist. I wasn't downplaying her.