꒰⁠⑅⁠꒱ 4

Soobin was nervous, tomorrow would be the day he turned 18. With his chest rising and falling rapidly, he settled on his bed.

He felt strange, and for a month now, he was doubting the fact that he was an alpha.

Even though it sounded very strange, it always made him uncomfortable when they told him that he would be alpha, he didn't feel comfortable with the idea and he didn't like it at all. He was waiting for them to bring his Hyuka, because only he would be able to calm him down.

Since tomorrow he was supposed to have his first heat, both families had bought an apartment for the couple and Soobin was there.

He had to wait for Kai, but as his mother had told him, he was already on his way.

He was also afraid, his Hyuka was only 16 years old. He believed that he was still too young for that. He didn't feel ready either, but he had to do it, for his parents, for society, and for his instinct.

He sighed, it was the only way he could relax for now. But it didn't seem to work. He got up suddenly, he was restless, and sitting on his bed doing nothing didn't help.

He heard the front door of the apartment open, and magically he stayed still, as if the world had stopped.

He hears murmurs coming from the living room and then a door close. Everyone knew that couples, hours before the presentation, needed privacy and should be alone, without complete exceptions.

Then he saw the door open, giving way to Kai's silhouette. The boy was smiling and laughed when he saw his boyfriend's concern.

"Are you nervous, honey?" The younger approached the older, hugging him in greeting. feeling how he moved his head in affirmation. "Ow, you don't have to be, love, we've been together 16 years"

Soobin hesitated whether to ask him one of the doubts that had been eating away at his thoughts for the last few months, but then he decided, he shouldn't be a coward with his boyfriend. Relationships were based on trust.

"Hyuka, haven't you felt... I don't know... Weird?" He murmured, carefully observing the minor's face; he had a neutral expression, clearly thoughtful.

Sometimes Soobin forgot that he was the oldest.

Kai made him feel so small, a being that all he needed was cuddles. Something that was not normal in Alfas.

"Weird?" He asked still with his neutral expression, Soobin nodded slowly. Kai clicked his tongue. "I don't know, I mean... I've been told for 16 years of my life that I'll be your omega and... I don't feel comfortable with that, I feel like... I'm the one who has to rule. It's a weird feeling. No. I think omegas behave like that... or do they?"

Soobin was surprised, his boyfriend had the same insecurities as him.

"Oh really?" He asked, his eyes shining and his voice sounding excited.

"Yes, why" Kai didn't understand what passed through the older's head.

"Because I feel the same way" Kai opened his mouth in surprise, then smiled.

Hugging his hyung, to leave a small kiss on his lips. They both hugged each other and went to the bed and lay down on it.

"Good night, Soobie. Tomorrow is going to be a long day"

"Good night, Hyuka. Sleep well" Soobin yawned.

Sleep winning over him as he felt the warmth that Kai transmitted.

And before he fell asleep completely, he felt a faint scent coming from Kai. Coffee with chocolate.

With that smell in his nose and mind, he fell fast asleep.

_____♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡_____