꒰⁠⑅꒱3

Soobin was already 17 years old, he was in his last year and he was quite nervous. His parents reminded him every day that in one more year he would become an Alpha.

He didn't like being pressured like that.

The only one who could calm him down was Kai. Beomgyu could too, but now he was marked by his alpha Choi Yeonjun. He had already turned 18, and had his first heat, obviously presenting himself as Alpha.

Beomgyu, when his partner went into heat, had to spend it with him, realizing that he had presented himself as a beta, since he had no change. They had both spent their first heat together and now the beta had a beautiful mark on his neck.

He no longer had time to be with Soobin, he had to be with his Alpha. Although when he entered high school he had made more friends. Yoo Jimin, an alpha who was with a very pretty omega, named Aeri. And Jungeun, an alpha who had Jung Jinsol as a partner, an omega younger than her.

But he didn't have enough confidence to talk to them.

He was walking towards the exit, as they had already rung the bell that indicated the end of classes, heading towards his house, when he looked up and found the person he loved most in the world.

Kai had become his boyfriend when he was 13 years old and Kai was 11. So today they were celebrating four years of dating and they were going to celebrate.

"Soobie" Kai grabbed him by the waist and brought him closer to his own body. He always had those attitudes with the oldest.

He couldn't help it, something inside him demanded that he be like that.

"How did it go?"

"Good" Soobin smiled, he was the oldest, but Kai left school before and had promised him that he would pick him up. "And you, Hyuka?"

"Well, they gave me the history exam and I passed" he smiled, with that classic smile that made him look like a cute kitten and some wrinkles formed next to his eyes.

Soobin smiled softly, blushing slightly, He had such a cute boyfriend.

"Congratulations, Hyuka"

"I deserve a prize"

He mentions with a mischievous smile.

"What kind of prize?" Soobin tilted his head, looking at him with curiosity and some suspicion.

"Kiss" he murmured low enough for only Soobin to hear, pointing to his lips.

Soobin blushed even more and Kai smiled proudly, he loved those reactions he got from the older man. Soobin placed a quick kiss on his lips, and when he walked away, he was red up to his ears.

Kai laughed, his hyung looked very cute, even looking like a little tomato.

Then, he grabbed his waist again, and pulled him towards him, beginning to kiss him. An innocent kiss that stopped after a few moments. Both with beautiful smiles.

Kai with a self-sufficient one and Soobin with an embarrassed one.

Without a doubt, they were completely unusual. The omega acted dominant and the alpha was submissive.

Both holding hands, they headed to their date.

______♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡______