꒰⑅⁠꒱ 1

Little 2-year-old Soobin was being dragged by his mother. She was quite excited, since her son's omega was finally born.

Her best friend, Huening Jihan, had been pregnant and in the last month of pregnancy, the doctor and sorcerer of the pack had said that her child would be the destined one for her beautiful son.

So she ran through the hospital hallways holding her little boy's hand. Soobin was confused. Too confused. Why did his mother push him so much? His arm hurt.

The only thing he remembered was that he was very calm in the armchair at home watching cartoons, when suddenly, his mother's phone had started ringing.

The woman had screamed like crazy and had said things to the other person too quickly for him to know what it was about. Then, to make the situation even more strange, she had begun to run throughout the house, from one place to another, looking for her wallet, keys and so on. At the end he will take her son in her arms, turn off the television and say: "Your life partner was finally born"

He didn't know what she was talking about, but upon hearing those words, he just smiled and nodded.

He figured maybe he would be some kind of best friend. Although it was strange, because he already had a best friend, and his name was Choi Beomgyu.

And at this moment he was in the hospital. After a long drive in the car, he was finally there with his mother.

"Honey" The omega's voice made him raise his gaze, observing her carefully. "You know I'm an omega. Right, honey?" Soobin nodded. He hadn't spoken since he arrived at the hospital. "And your father is an alpha, right?"

The little boy nodded again. He didn't feel like talking.

His mother reached down, caressing his cheeks. Soobin just leaned to the right. Enjoying the smell of his mother's sweets.

"And you know we're destined, right?"

"Is it when you find the person you'll be with for life?" Little Soobin finally deigned to speak.

His mother had explained to him that they were the destined couples, but he wanted to be sure. He was still too young to understand that, but it seemed to be important, because it was always mentioned, wherever he went.

"That's right, honey" the boy's mother leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. She couldn't resist her adorable son. But with those cute cheeks he has. "Today your omega was born"

Mrs. Choi was 100% sure that her son was the Alpha. Since he was the oldest. It was quite logical.

"Omega?" he asked confused.

Wasn't he too young for that? Would he be pretty like his mom? Because his mom was an omega, right?

"Yes" Mrs. Choi stood up, taking Soobin in her arms, it was more comfortable that way. "Now let's see him"

And with that, Mrs. Choi walked around the hospital until she found her best friend's room. To enter, not without first knocking on the door hearing a soft "Come in."

She was lying on her bed with a baby in her arms. She looked exhausted from the birth, but the smile she had on her face showed how happy she was. Next to her was her husband Nabil Huening, obviously an alpha.

"Hello Soobin" greeted the mother of the little baby she was carrying. "This is Kai Kamal Huening, your omega"

The omega, lying down, held out the baby to him and he approached slowly. Looking at a little baby with dark brown hair, just emerging, and a nose that he thought was funny.

The little baby, sensing the presence of someone else, opened his small eyes slowly. Blinking several times, trying to observe the person in front of him. Which was difficult because of the lighting of the place.

Soobin smiled. The baby seemed very cute and adorable.

The little baby looked at him attentively.

Paying attention to all his movements.

Until he smiled. The first smile was given to his alpha. Or not?

____♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡____