꒰⁠⑅⁠꒱2

Soobin, just turned 7 years old, was running with his best friend Beomgyu, and his destined one, Kai. Or at least that's how the family told him. They had created very good ties, and they got along very well.

Despite the age difference, that didn't seem to matter to them. They just wanted to be together and be able to play every moment. They were just kids after all.

What surprised Mr. and Mrs. Choi was that their only son was quite delicate for an alpha.

Although they had not yet presented, everyone already had it in mind that little Soobin would be the alpha and little Kai would be the omega.

They both knew they were destined, their parents reminded them every day for as long as they could remember.

"Soobie, I think I saw Yeonjun" Beomgyu told him. Yeonjun was Beomgyu's destined.

He had recently found out and since Yeonjun was the oldest, everyone said that he would be the Alpha.

"You can go with him, Beomie, don't worry" he hug him. Well, he knew the intentions behind those words. Sometimes he did the same thing to be with Kai. "I'll stay with Hueningie"

"Sure?" Beomgyu asked with a pout, not wanting to leave his best friend. Besides, I wasn't completely sure.

They were having a great time, and stopping the games so suddenly wasn't cool.

"Yes, come on" he pushed him by the shoulders and he smiled at him before leaving. Not without saying goodbye first, of course.

Kai of 5 years old, approached Soobin and hugged him from behind. Sniffing the smell of the older boy's shampoo.

Well, since they have not yet presented themselves, they have not yet generated their own smell.

They were strawberries.

Delicious.

"Soobie hyung, why are you so cute?" Kai, despite his age, seemed to be the most trustworthy in the relationship. Everyone was surprised by that, the omegas were quite shy.

Soobin blushed at the comment, it was always the result of the younger's praise.

"I'm not cute, Hueningie" he looked down at the ground and pouted. He didn't like being self-centered. It was a word he had recently been taught, and he didn't like it. m

"No, you're not cute" he sighed and tightened his grip on the older boy. "You are beautiful" he said to begin kissing the older boy's cheeks.

He felt his cheeks and face burn.

Their relationship was based on that. They were too young to realize their actions, but they loved each other quite a bit.

With behaviors that are quite strange for others, but very normal for their wolves.

And the wolf is always right.

____♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡____