xvii. Breaking down

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter seventeen: :;

"They are more than friends,they are family"

they are family"

Binna exhibited remarkable agility as she skillfully maneuvered the pencil, creating exact lines on the sturdy yet flexible paper. Se-kyung sat across from her, deeply immersed in her own artistic endeavors within her sketchbook. Binna eventually looked up at her friend, who had managed to catch her attention by lightly tapping on her sketchbook.

"Should we swap and have a look now?" inquired Se-kyung with a smile "I'm excited" They then swapped their sketchbooks. Se-kyung chuckled as she noticed Yi-Chan standing out prominently in the drawing, distinct among the others "Wow. Isn't Yi-chan too flashy on his own? Okay. Let's go with this"

Binna beamed with enthusiasm and joy, nodding in approval. She hesitantly opened her mouth to speak, but paused when she observed Se-kyung holding up her drawing with a wide grin, admiring it.

"Wow. Eun-gyeol's mom is talented. I heard the '90s aesthetic is trendy these days. This would work in 2023, too" Se-kyung commented with a smile "How cute. Huh?"

Why has there been a recent surge in speculation regarding the possibility of Binna being Eun-gyeol's mother?

Binna watched Se-kyung with intrigue as she presented the information with unwavering confidence and gravity, giving it an almost tangible quality. Consequently, Binna found herself reminiscing about previous encounters with Eun-gyeol and Se-kyung. Their peculiar behavior had left her pondering whether they possessed knowledge or abilities beyond their time, though she deemed such notions too far-fetched to entertain seriously. Nevertheless, their actions continued to puzzle her, prompting her to consider the unlikely possibility that they were indeed from the future.

"I've been curious. When did you learn sign languages?"Binna asked with curiosity, making an effort to dispel those unusual thoughts from her mind

"I met a deaf person at the hospital when I briefly had a hearing issue. He taught me"Se-kyung explained, setting the sketchbook on the table "I learned quickly because he was handsome and fun" she added with a reminiscent smile and dreamy gaze while remembering the charming young man