xiii. Sad tears

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter thirteen: :;

"Im scared to love you"

Upon entering her room, Binna placed her personal items on the table, quickly discovering the extended sheet of paper emerging from her Fax machine. With a knitted brow and a feeling of confusion, she approached it and realized that the document was so long that it had coiled onto the floor.

"Could I see you for a second? You should choose when and where"

"Why won't you respond?"

"Are you not home yet?"

"Did your fax machine break, by chance?"

Binna grasped the extensive document, captivated by the scripted words in jet-black ink. In that moment, her heart performed an acrobatic feat, inducing a knot to swiftly constrict her throat. What prompted such profound concern for her? What fueled this fervent longing to lay eyes upon her?

"Are you sick?"

"Did something happen?"

"I'll be in front of your house in 30 minutes. I could see you briefly. Right? I'll wait until you come out"

She suppressed her emotion and approached the window, gracefully drawing aside the exquisite purple curtains. Yi-chan could be seen stationed outside her residence, gazing inward. Evidently, he had endured the frigid temperatures for a considerable duration. Binna exhaled wearily, collected her belongings, and ventured beyond the confines of her dwelling. Her hands quivered as she shuttered the gate, while the sight of Yi-chan's countenance radiant with a broad smile evoked a sense of insignificance and melancholy within her.

"Hi" Yi-chan greeted with a smile, raising his hand. Binna's eyes briefly landed on the necklace he wore around his neck, causing her to swallow hard "Where are you going? Why didn't you come to the show today? I was waiting for you" Yi-chan inquired, signaling with his hands. However, his smile vanished when Binna failed to respond as he anticipated