xi. Super shy

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter eleven: :;

"The good daughter"

"The good daughter"

Upon entering her room and illuminating the area, Binna's attention was quickly captivated by an unfamiliar and bewildering contraption positioned upon her desk. Intrigued by the unexpected presence of a fax machine, she momentarily disregarded this curiosity and eagerly hastened towards her desk, unable to contain her profound excitement. With an overflow of enthusiasm akin to that of a jubilant young child who had just received the most extraordinary present, Binna proceeded fervently to dispatch a fax to Yi-chan.

She anxiously awaited, delicately nibbling on her lower lip, positioned before the fax machine, fervently desiring a reply from Yi-chan. Eventually, as the paper smoothly traversed the machine's interior, she almost eagerly seized it, a broad smile materializing on her countenance.

"Viva la vida! Let's talk often going forward"

Exuding an expression of sheer delight, Binna's countenance radiated happiness, as she ecstatically bounded in her spot, cradling the paper as if it were a priceless gem requiring utmost safeguarding. Contentedly, she gently laid the cherished document upon her desk before hastily making her way towards Cheong-ah's room, eager to divulge an array of thoughts and anecdotes.

Unbeknownst to her, her father's vigilant observation remained concealed across the windowpane.

- -

Binna approached her role as a designer with great seriousness, devoting a considerable amount of her time to capturing images of diverse clothing designs in stores. These photographs served as inspiration for the band's upcoming t-shirt collection. Flashing a contented smile, she glanced at her sister, whom she had invited along to avoid leaving her alone amidst the chaos created by Jimi and Sang-ah. Consequently, Binna opted to take Cheong-ah out for an enjoyable outing instead.

Binna concluded her note-taking in the notebook, and Cheong-ah, filled with curiosity, directed her attention towards it. Simultaneously, Binna's gaze fell upon her wristwatch, causing her eyes to widen in a state of terror. Swiftly, she took a final bite of her doughnut, efficiently organizing her possessions into her small and portable backpack, and gestured to Cheong-ah that it was imperative to depart promptly, in order to avoid lateness.