vi. Momma's boy

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter six: :;

"I got it from my mama"

Yi-chan visited Binna's house a few nights later, but she declined to meet him as she wanted to distance herself from him. Despite encountering him multiple times, she no longer desired any connection with him, particularly because she was aware of her growing affection towards him. She didn't want to pursue those feelings because she knew how much her sister admired him since the incident at their stepmother's party.

She cast a guilty gaze at him from her window, while he continued to stand in his position, gazing towards the mansion with anticipation, appearing both anxious and impatient as if anticipating Binna's appearance.

She placed her head on the window, experiencing a myriad of emotions coursing through her. The desire to embrace him and confirm his well-being overwhelmed her, but her pride hindered her from doing so, fueled further by the apprehension that she might indeed be developing feelings for him.

When the same boy from before unexpectedly entered her room, she was surprised and her eyes widened. She was able to notice his presence because she had seen his reflection on the window.

On the opposite end of the room, he stood, observing her with a slight grin, yet his eyes conveyed a profound affection. Who was this young man and for what reason was he gazing at her as though they had been acquainted for an extensive period?

"I'm sorry I made you wait" he started communicating with sign language "Should we have a seat first?" He settled into a chair positioned in front of her desk. Binna nervously nibbled her lip as she cautiously moved closer, but abruptly halted just a few inches away from the table with a sense of doubt

Binna observed the boy's eyes filled with sorrow when he looked at her, causing her to cautiously take cover behind a pillar while glancing at him. She couldn't comprehend why he seemed to empathize with her struggles.

"You heard from the chairman. Right? I'll be your tutor starting today. Aren't you curious what you'd be learning?" Binna observed his lip movements, even though she believed that her sister was the one who actually needed these lessons. However, she knew that nobody in the family was aware of her skill to read lips