35~ "Dare to touch my boyfriend."

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>-16

-16.04.2024-

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"Wow, it's so tasty," Jungkook exclaimed, savoring a spoonful of the food they had ordered. Taehyung grinned, "Is it?" he inquired. Jungkook met his gaze, nodding enthusiastically.

"It's incredible, Hyung. You've got to try it," he insisted, his smile resembling that of a bunny. Taehyung affectionately patted his head.

"Take your time, it's all yours," he advised, observing Jungkook devouring the food as though it might disappear.

Jungkook, realizing his haste, blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry—" he began, but Taehyung interrupted gently, "Shh! No need to apologize. Enjoy it at your own pace, just be careful not to choke." He handed Jungkook a tissue, then paused, noticing Jungkook's puzzled expression.

"Why aren't you eating, Taehyung Hyung?" Jungkook questioned, his confusion. Taehyung smiled, leaning closer to Jungkook. Jungkook's breath caught at the proximity.

Taehyung delicately lifted Jungkook's chin, wiping away the smudges around his lips with a soft touch. Jungkook's heart raced at the gesture.

"Would you like some more ramyeon?" Taehyung offered, settling back into his seat. Jungkook was too stunned to respond, his cheeks flushing with pink. Taehyung chuckled at the shy reaction of the usually confident bunny.

As they made their way toward the exit gate after dinner, Taehyung suddenly halted. "Jungkookie, wait for me! I need to use the washroom," he exclaimed. Jungkook nodded, agreeing to wait.

"Don't wander off, just stay here, okay?" Taehyung instructed, guiding Jungkook to a corner. Jungkook pouted, "I'm not a baby," he retorted.

"I know, I know! Want to come with me?" Taehyung offered, but Jungkook playfully hit his arm.

"Jeez! You're just going to the washroom, what am I supposed to do there?" Jungkook quipped, rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckled and patted his head before heading off.

Left alone, Jungkook took out his phone, scrolling through Instagram to pass the time. His concentration broke when he heard a deep voice.

"Hey, beautiful!" a guy said, his tone flirty. Jungkook looked up, confused. "Sorry? Do you need something?" he asked, irritation evident on his face. "Hi, it's Junmin. What's your name, beautiful?" Junmin persisted, flashing a creepy smile.

"Excuse me," Jungkook said firmly, feeling uncomfortable with Junmin's gaze. "Where do you think you're going without answering my question?" Junmin demanded, growing agitated.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and replied, "I don't have time for your nonsense."

Junmin rubbed his neck in frustration and glared at Jungkook. "Being sassy, huh? It's my fault for talking sweetly... I could have just taken you," he spat, his anger simmering. Jungkook felt a pang of fear as Junmin advanced towards him. He took a few steps back, but the wall behind him halted his retreat.