18 | Mission

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>08

08.03.2024

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

As the days went by, Van kept sending flowers to Jungkook, along with heartfelt letters. Even on Jungkook's hardest days, these gestures brought brightness and comfort.

About a month had passed since they first talked. In their conversations, they built a cozy bond easily.

Van never crossed Jungkook's boundaries with their gestures. Instead, they made Jungkook blush and feel warm inside with their words and actions.

Like the moon's gentle touch, Van made Jungkook feel special and appreciated, showing how deep their connection was becoming.

The trio-Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook-settled onto the couch at Jimin's house. They had taken a day off from university for an important discussion.

"So, you're saying it might not be Van personally delivering the flowers to your house?" Jin asked, looking curious.

Jungkook nodded. "Exactly. It could be Van himself dropping off the flowers."

"Or it could be someone else doing it for him," Jimin suggested.

Jin shook his head. "Why would he involve someone else when he can do it himself?" Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"But why hasn't he asked to meet me if he's the one leaving the flowers?" Jungkook wondered aloud, looking confused.

"How does he even know when you get back from university?" Jin asked. "He must be a pretty good stalker," Jungkook joked, half-laughing.

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Jimin said thoughtfully. "Instead, let's make a plan to catch Van in the act."

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, intrigued.

"If it's really Van leaving the flowers, we can catch him in the act. Jungkook, you didn't tell him you were taking the day off, right?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, I didn't."

"That means he doesn't know you're not at university. We could go to your house, hide, and wait for him to show up with the flowers. Turn the tables on him in this game of hide and seek. What do you guys think?" Jimin proposed.

Jin and Jungkook thought about the idea. After a moment, Jin nodded. "Yeah, we can do it. It's not a bad idea."

Jungkook agreed. "Alright then, let's do it."

★¡!

As they hid in the shadows of Jungkook's house, the three friends waited, hearts pounding.