25~ Airport ( Daddy's home~)

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>-19

-19.03.2024-

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

(Don't forget to play the music 🎶)

Jungkook glanced at the clock as he sat down for breakfast, his phone pressed to his ear. "I'm ready, Eomma. I'm just having my breakfast," he reassured his mother.

"Are you okay? You're not sounding well," she inquired with concern evident in her voice.

Setting down his spoon, Jungkook sighed, "I did a lot of work yesterday because you gave me the wrong information. I also had to cook for Hyung. I woke up earlier too, not just me but also Jin Hyung and Jimin."

"I'm sorry, baby, don't get mad at Eomma. You know I'm getting old-" his mother began, but Jungkook interrupted, "No, no, please, please, please, not the emotion card. You are the best. I love ya!! Okay, I need to leave now. I'll call you later, bye." With that, he ended the call, a hint of exasperation in his voice.

Turning his attention to the mirror, Jungkook scrutinized his reflection. "Am I looking good? If I'm looking bad, then I know Hyung will bully the shit outta me. That annoying thing," he muttered, pouting cutely.

After adjusting his light blue shirt and white jacket with baggy pants, Jungkook applied light makeup and spritzed on some perfume. "All ready to go," he declared, grabbing his keys and phone before heading out the door.

___

As he waited at the airport for his Hyung, Jungkook found himself growing bored. He glanced around and noticed some beautiful and aesthetic features, prompting him to take photos and videos for his Instagram.

Enthralled by a flower structure on the wall, he began backing up unknowingly, a smile gracing his lips.

His smile quickly faded as he stumbled over something, nearly falling backward, only to be caught by someone from behind, their arms encircling his waist. Startled, Jungkook gasped, spotting his phone on the ground.

"My phone," he breathed, his concern momentarily forgotten in the embrace.

Realizing he had been saved from a fall, Jungkook attempted to move, but his savior's grip remained firm. "Are you planning to hold me forever, Mr? Mind letting go of my waist?" he asked, trying to mask his nerves.

"With your permission," came the soft reply.

Confused by the response, Jungkook pressed, "What? Are you mute or deaf? Please release me or say something."

Then, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he heard a deep voice call him "baby."

"Are you okay, baby?" the voice inquired, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.