9~ Café

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>24

24.02.2024

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"Jungkook, wake up," Jimin called softly as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, meeting Jimin's gaze.

"What?" Jungkook asked, his voice groggy with sleep.

"We have arrived. Let's go!" Jimin replied, prompting them to disembark from the bus.

"Wow! It's been a while since we've visited this place," Jin remarked, his tone filled with nostalgia. "For real. Let's go," he added eagerly.

They entered the cozy yet classy café. "The same place for us?" Jin inquired, seeking confirmation from the others. "Yeah," they both nodded in agreement.

"So, what do you guys want to eat?" Jimin asked, scanning the menu while Jin looked around the café.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted them, "He is not here today." They turned to find Namjoon's mother smiling at them.

"Hello, Aunty," they greeted respectfully, bowing to her. "It's been a while since you guys visited here. I'm surprised to see you all. I thought you had forgotten about this place," she chuckled warmly.

"We were just busy with studies," Jin explained softly.

"I see," she nodded understandingly. "What would you like to have? Today, I'll take your order," she offered graciously.

___

Namjoon's mother exuded warmth and friendliness as she greeted the group of young men. With a gentle smile gracing her lips, she welcomed them to the familiar café, her eyes twinkling with fond memories of their frequent visits in the past. Despite the passage of time, she remembered each of them and their shared moments vividly.

She understood the demands of their studies, recognizing how their busy schedules had kept them away from their usual rendezvous spot. Yet, her heart swelled with joy to see them there, knowing they still cherished the memories they had created together.

Her kindness extended beyond mere hospitality; it radiated from her genuine interest in their well-being and happiness.

As she engaged in conversation with them, her caring demeanor enveloped the group, making them feel like cherished guests in her home.

Aware of their connection to her son, Namjoon, she treasured their presence even more, knowing they were not just friends but an integral part of her son's life. With every gesture and word, she conveyed her genuine affection and genuine interest in their lives, creating an atmosphere of warmth and camaraderie that lingered long after they left the café.