24~ Parcel 📦

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>-18

-18.03.2024-

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin decided to take a break from their busy lives and visit the amusement park.

They knew Jungkook had been feeling stressed lately, so they thought the thrill of the rides and the joy of being together would help lift his spirits.

As they entered the park, Jin exclaimed, "Wow, look at all the rides! This is going to be awesome!"

Jungkook smiled weakly, his mind still preoccupied with worries. Jimin patted him on the back and said, "Don't worry, Jungkook. We're here to have fun and forget about everything else."

Their first stop was the roller coaster, the tallest and fastest ride in the park. Jin, being the adventurous one, insisted they start with it. Jungkook hesitated at first, but with Jimin's encouragement, he agreed.

As they soared through loops and twists, Jungkook's laughter filled the air, washing away his stress.

"That was amazing!" he exclaimed as they got off the ride.

Next, they wandered through the game stalls, trying their luck at shooting hoops and knocking down cans.

Jin won a giant stuffed bear, which he proudly gave to Jungkook, saying, "A little souvenir to remember our fun day!"

They strolled through the park, stopping to admire the colorful carousel and the dizzying spinning teacups.

Jimin suggested they grab some snacks, so they headed to the food court.

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the sight of the cotton candy stand.

"I haven't had cotton candy in years!" he exclaimed, his excitement contagious.

They sat at a table, munching on hotdogs and sharing stories from their childhood.

Jin joked about the time Jimin got stuck on a kiddie ride, making everyone burst into laughter.

As the sun began to set, they decided to end their day with a gentle ride on the Ferris wheel. Sitting in the colorful gondola, they watched as the lights of the park sparkled below them.

"This was exactly what I needed," Jungkook said, a smile lighting up his face. "Thank you, guys, for bringing me here."

Jin and Jimin smiled back, feeling grateful for their friendship.

"Anytime, Jungkook," Jin said. "We're always here for you."

As they left the park, tired but happy, they knew that no matter what challenges life threw their way, they would always have each other to lean on. And with that comforting thought, they headed home, their hearts full of joy and memories of a day well spent.