7~ Soobin or beomgyu?

<INSTAGRAM STRANGER>22

22.02.2024

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"WHAT!!! it's not Soobin? Then who?" Jimin asked, his frustration palpable. "Arghh it's so frustrating!!!" Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to contain his exasperation.

"Beomgyu?" Jungkook mumbled, his voice filled with uncertainty, as Jin and Jimin turned to him, intrigued. "It can be Beomgyu, right?" he asked, hoping for confirmation.

"Let's go then," Jin agreed, his tone decisive, as they set off to uncover the truth.

_

They returned to the canteen, but their efforts were in vain; Beomgyu was nowhere to be found.

"Where could he be right now?" Jin pondered aloud, his brow furrowed with concern. "We don't even know anything about him except his name," Jimin added, voicing their shared frustration.

"Hey Jay! Did you see Beomgyu?" Jungkook inquired, noticing Jay seated where Beomgyu had been moments ago.

"Who? Beomgyu?" Jay questioned, seeking confirmation. "Are you deaf or something?" Jimin rolled his eyes impatiently. "Maybe—"

"Just tell us if you saw Beomgyu leaving or something," Jimin interrupted, his tone terse, glaring at Jungkook.

"Yes, I saw him leaving 2 minutes before you guys arrived," Jay confirmed, prompting Jungkook to frustratedly grab his hair.

"Soobin or Beomgyu?" Jin asked, seeking clarity amidst the confusion.

"It's okay, relax!! We will find him soon," Jin comforted Jungkook. "Yes, and let's also focus on our exams and studies. How about going to a cafe after University? What do you guys think?" Jimin suggested.

"Good idea! I've been thinking about visiting Namjoon's father's cafe recently. I'm so excited to go there. I hope I'll get to see him," Jin said eagerly.

As they conversed, they noticed Jungkook lost in his thoughts.

Jin rolled his eyes and remarked, "Someone said the online guy isn't important and won't be taken seriously, yet someone seems lost in his thoughts."

"Are you mocking me?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Any doubt?" Jin retorted with a proud smirk.

"You all are so annoying," Jungkook declared before leaving, disregarding Jin and Jimin.

Jimin glanced at Jin, frustration evident in his expression. "There's no gratitude. We've helped him so much, and he didn't even say thanks."

"He must be frustrated. Anyways, let's go," Jin suggested, brushing off the tension.

_

In the midst of his class, Jungkook found his phone buzzing incessantly with messages from Kim Van. Growing increasingly frustrated, he made the decision to take action and block him, putting an end to the constant stream of notifications.