fifty-two: END

Taehyun walks down the isle with his mom clutching his hand around his arm, her eyes teary as he leans against her son while she accompanies him to walk down the isle to his future husband to be.

Beomgyu watches the younger from afar, in awe of how ridiculously handsome and pretty Taehyun looked.

Everyone in the crowd cheered the moment Beomgyu reached his hand out for Taehyun to take and the younger gladly accepted, standing right in front of him.

"So... we're finally getting married huh?" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun giggles.
"Say whatever long ass essay you have for me hyung, we don't have all day and I'm hungry for cake." Taehyun says and Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"Classic as ever." Beomgyu says before he continues to talk.

"My butterfly... I really don't have much to say, I literally expressed everything the day I proposed to you but, I just want to say thank you for giving me a second chance to love you and thank you for accepting my flaws. Without you, I'm nothing but an empty shell, my life wouldn't be a splash of colour and will remain monotonous for the rest of my life I love you so much, I can't express them beyond words. I belong to you, body, soul and my love." Beomgyu says.

"You're making me tear up here hyung. And to my Beommie-hyung..." Taehyun giggles.

"Remember when I told you that I'll take baby steps and that you should be careful when I leap, I'll have you falling in love with me all over again? I'm not sure if I should say I succeeded since you never gave up your love for me but maybe I did; considering where we are now. I can never think of being with someone else other than you. We had our ups and downs but we had always clicked. I love you, Beomgyu. And I'm looking forward to how we'll spend the rest of our lives together." Taehyun says.

Beomgyu smiles and he breaks down in tears, shocking Taehyun as he panics.
"Hyung, what the hell?? Why you're crying?? I should be crying dumbass!!" Taehyun exclains as he holds the older up but Beomgyu chuckles.

"I love you." Beomgyu says and Taehyun's cheeks burn red.
"Geez, just goddamn kiss me already!"

Beomgyu chuckles and with that, he pulls Taehyun by the waist as he connects his lips with the younger, earning a wild cheer from their friends and family.
Taehyun wraps his arms around Beomgyu's neck as the older deepen the kiss.

Taehyun smiles against the kiss and they pull away, resting their foreheads against one another before intertwining their fingers to walk down the isle hand in hand.

And that's how their wedding went. They ate cake and interacted with their friends and families. They gather to take pictures with their families, in-laws, best friends; Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai, Taehyun with Soeun and surprisingly, Taehyun takes a picture with Heeseung too.

Although Beomgyu's keeping a close eye at him. Heeseung rolls his eyes.
"You won, Choi Beomgyu. Please take care of Taehyunnie well." Heeseung says before he leaves the wedding.

In the midst of their celebration though, they hear a sudden scream and everyone, including Taehyun and Beomgyu whom are side by side, turn their attention to the centre where they find Yeonjun kneeling on one knee with a ring in his palms proposing to Soobin-

Only for Soobin to kick Yeonjun's knee, earning a wince in pain from the older, Kai laughing like a dolphin and the crowd cheering and laughing along too.

"That really reminds me of a certain someone." Beomgyu says, smirking at Taehyun, and Taehyun glares up at him, nudging his side.

"Hyung, do you think anyone would notice if we ran away?" Taehyun asks, pouting.

"It is kinda suffocating here isn't it?" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun nods.
"This tuxedo too just makes my body hotter."

"Well, we can fix that later." Beomgyu winks as he slither his arms around Taehyun's waist.

"I didn't say it was an invitation." Taehyun scoffs.
"You secretly meant it."

"No, but maybe I did. This suit isn't all that pretty either-" Taehyun says tugging on his clothes before he leans close to Beomgyu's ear.

"Wouldn't it be better if you ripped them off?" Taehyun asks and he grins, immediately feeling Beomgyu's bulge against his.

"Damn, butterfly. I'd do you right now, but we're in public." Beomgyu says, kissing Taehyun on the neck.
"I dare you."

Beomgyu chuckles lowly at the challenge.
"I can't let anyone else see you naked, darling. Your body is only for my eyes. But I really can't wait till this party ends." Beomgyu says.

"And why's that?"
"So that I could pounce on you. I haven't shown you all of me, love."
"Oh yeah? Can't wait for it then."

"Just see... You'll be begging for more and I'll hit you so deep I swear to God it won't make you walk for a week."

Taehyun whines at that, feeling his own bulge build an erection but he pulls away, controlling himself as he places a longing and loving kiss on Beomgyu's lips to which the older kisses back.

Beomgyu tilts Taehyun's chin and bites on the younger's lower lip, causing Taehyun to gasp and Beomgyu takes the chance to slip his tongue past the younger's lips, catching Taehyun by surprise.

Taehyun clutches onto Beomgyu's clothes as he pulls the older close to him, eliminating all the space between them, as if the world can't tear them apart.

Taehyun climbs his fingers to the latter's neck and plays with the ends of Beomgyu's mullet in which Beomgyu slowly pulls away, with a smirk and devious eyes.

"Maybe we really should ditch the party." Beomgyu invites and Taehyun giggles, nuzzling their noses together.

"Beomgyu-hyung?" Taehyun calls out.
"Yes, butterfly?"

"I love you." Taehyun says and Beomgyu smiles.
"I love you too-"

"My lullaby."

-FINISHED-