Taehyung: "ah hello? Where are you? "

He gets at a little distance from his gf, "I'm with my girlfriend. Why? "

Taehyung Sounds surprised, "wait today is your sister's birthday party? Right?"

"It's.. But it'll start at 1 PM. Haven't you check the time on card? "

Taehyung recalls in his mind, when he saw the card, there was written "타이밍1 in the morning" ( timing 1 ) because of Korean alphabet, and his lack of interest made him seem it's "11" instead of "1". He almost facepalms himself but at the same time, he doesn't want to be dumbfounded in front of Minho, so he defends like, "haha I know.. I know I was just assuring. Meet you at 1 pm then". He immediately cuts the call.

Minho shruggs his shoulder, " what's wrong with this man? " he then diverts his attention back to that girl, Who pouts, "jagiya!! you haven't invited me to your sister's birthday party, I don't talk to you".

He gives her a mischievous smile, " you think her party matters to me, no baby, what matters is you, " he touches her lips with his fingers, " this.. And don't worry, I'll invite you at my modeling set and we'll have a couple shoot".

"Seriously? " her eyes wide opens with a smile., "yes my love! Now come and kiss me again"

And they did that cringe stuff again.

....

Moving to taehyung, who is still sitting in his car, wearing a brown suit. He looks at the driver.

Driver asks, "yes sir? The venue is changed? "

"No.. We just got into the wrong timing. My bad? " he looks around. Although there's no one but The silence attracts his soul.

"So should we go back? " driver asks.

" don't you hate the noise all times? How would it sound to spend some time quietly at some good place?"

Driver is looking at him in his car front mirror, still not getting what is he implementing to say, "what do you mean, sir? "

"No nothing.. Just give me sometimes all alone by myself" Taehyung says while opening the door. Driver stays silent and after him entering the restaurant. He parks the car in the parking area.

....

Kim taehyung enters in the empty hall, his heart feels solace because there's no rush, no noise, no fan screams, no camera flashes, no Q/As. He simply walks in the hall.

Looking asides then he looks at the paintings. There's something his eyes are seeing in a simple painting hanging there, "if I weren't a singer! I would have been an artist. But I'll make Rumi the artist I couldn't become". He is self talking.

He walks in further, sees a woman displaying painting, her whole body is exposed in the painting, he sighs, thinking himself, "the world thinks, exposing woman's body is an art? But I think a woman, covered is an art herself,. " that's when he thinks about Fatima, he smiles. " unique from others. "

His steps were silent when he walked further where his eyes fall over a girl sitting on the stage, using her phone. He narrows his eyes to see who is she? And what's she doing in the empty hall all alone.

His breath stopped, jaw dropped, eyes wide opened when a voice from his throat echoes in his mind, "Fatima!? "

Fatima is again unaware of her surrounding, playing some game in her phone to kill the time. Meanwhile taehyung is staring at her face, then to her body, that tight top defining her breasts size. That skirt exposing her legs even minimum but yes. Those open hair, that plastic makeup look. Even though she looks pretty good, for him, the image of her in his mind is badly disturbed. He used to see her covered, he used to hear that she's confident in showing her religion through her looks. He used to think of her as unique and intrigued.