13

| Daegu, their place|

Jungkook stared at the male, but blinked his eyes rapidly as he saw the male driving away, he panicked as he tried to open his car's door. But before he can do that the car he was in moved too. Yoongi who was sitting next to him was quick to pull him back and shut the door.

"Hyung leave me, I saw him." Jungkook spoke as he stared at the front with wide eyes.

"Kook, Jungkook. Stop." Yoongi spoke turning the boy toward himself, Jungkook breathed heavily as he stared at the male with wide eyes, pupils shaking.

"Relax, what happened? Did you saw Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodded his head rapidly.

"I saw him hyung, I saw him. He was...he was driving a car. He was there just a few steps away from me." Jungkook spoke with tears in his eyes, the feeling of seeing the male about whom he have been thinking for so long made him overwhelmed.

His hyungs got worried for the male, as he looked around trying to find the male around like crazy. Yoongi pulled the boy to his chest that made everyone stunned, but none said anything as they knew yoongi adores Jungkook so much that he can be soft to the male to that core that he allows Jungkook to do anything.

"Relax kook, relax. You saw him isn't it good. He came infront of you the day you came back, that means he will meet you soon. Just have a hold on yourself and calm down." Yoongi spoke caressing jungkook's back, the boy hummed as he stayed snugged to his hyung.

Soon they reached to their room, Jungkook and Jimin were given same room, yoongi and hoseok same room while namjoon and Jin were in same room. Jungkook after changing stood at the window that was in his room, Jimin saw the male and sighed.

"Kook stop thinking about it again and again. You are putting pressure on yourself. Get some rest well have the sound check in the evening. You need to have rest before that." Jimin spoke patting Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook hummed as he layed on the bed, the tiredness took over him and he drifted to deep slumber.

The evening came and the members went to the stadium they are having the concert in, they all sang the songs they were supposed to sing in the concert, practiced their choreography, had lots of fun with the Army's who were present there..

Jungkook truly felt better being in between his fans, they always gives him a sense of calmness and the love he receives from them can heal all his wounds and pain. He just wish they would love him the same way when he will tell them that he is in love with a boy.

****

Next day.

The concert was 2 days later from where the members arrived. That means the concert is tomorrow, they all were left free for today to go anywhere they want or just rest for the whole day so they can gather their energy and put fire on stage the next day.

Jungkook was in yoongi's room waiting for the male to come out of the washroom he have been in for almost one hour. Hoseok smiled at Jungkook as he walked back in his room after getting some snacks for himself from the near by store. Yeah he could have ordered it but he wanted to go on the streets.

"Yoongi hyung still didn't came out?" He asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"I am sure he must have slept inside." Hoseok joked, Jungkook smiled at his hyung. The two looked at the door as they heard it opening.