12

Ok, as per promise.

80+ is still the target to unlock the next chapter😁😁

<3

______

|Back to where everything started|

Silence...

No one spoke as Jungkook completed reading the letter from his past self, now that he has read his past self's words, his feelings he is more sad, more hurt and is feeling more pain. He is feeling the pain of the male who had imagined himself getting married to his lover and then had to be killed in front of the same lover so brutally.

"I... We can't even understand their pain. The way they have went through so much, yet never forgot to care for one another says how much they loved each other." Jin spoke as he wiped the tear that was on the corner of his eyes.

"Hmm, the words in their letters or dairies states how strong the feelings they held for one another and how badly they wished to be together in their future life." Jimin spoke with a sigh, they all were feeling pity for the two.

"Kook, the past Jungkook said that you need to find Taehyung but how will you. I mean you don't know how he looks, there are no pictures of his from past." Hoseok spoke, Jungkook smiled as he opened the book and showed them a picture, they all gasped seeing the beautiful male's sketch.

"It's... The prince Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"He himself drew him in the beginning, isn't he beautiful?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the picture with fondfilled eyes. Even tho he haven't met Taehyung till now, even tho he have no idea of Taehyung is same like his past self or not. But Jungkook is still having a sense of warmness, a sense of love bubbling in his heart.

"Well past Jungkook wasn't worng, Taehyung so truly beautiful not just from outside but from inside too." Yoongi spoke with a soft smile.

"I agree it was obvious for him to fall for the male like, such features and beauty is rare to find. That too with a kind and soft heart." Jin spoke that made everyone look at him with wide eyes.

"What! Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"You find him Beautiful?" Jimin asked, Jin nodded his head.

"More then yourself?" Hoseok asked this time, Jin shrugged.

"See if I am beautiful that doesn't mean no one except me can be beautiful. Plus he have his own charms and I have my own, what's a big deal in it." Jin spoke, they all passed him an amazed smile.

"Yeah right, kook we need to find Taehyung. I wanna see how will jin hyung and tae meet in personal." Namjoon joked getting a glare from Jin.

"I want to find him as soon as possible too hyung. But we can't do anything till we go to daegu, so I need to wait for a week to finally find him." Jungkook spoke caressing the picture eyes still fixed on the beautiful face.

"Oh, you can find him on social sites. See I am sure he must use any social sites, try to find him there till we leave for daegu." Jimin suggested Jungkook hummed nodding and agreeing.