08

|Happy moments|

The next few days were fully packed for Jungkook he was busy with his hyung's for a new song they are working on. The song is about a love that never got an happy ending. The vocal line that's him, Jin and Jimin are the ones who will sing the song.

They have been going through lyrics, adding or removing things that they think didn't set well together. They were even working on the melody of the song, finally after everything wa finalized by the ceo and their company they were allowed to start recording it.

Doing a vocal session with the two other people of his band, Jungkook finally was set free to have some rest around 12 in the night. With slumped shoulder the band mates walked in their drom, they already had food in the company and so they all directly proceeded towards their rooms to get some rest, they have been given a half day leave tomorrow so they can have some rest and work on the song again.

Changing his clothes, Jungkook let himself be snugged in his comfy bed. He sighed as he finally was able to lay his back on the soft mattress after the hours of hard work. His eyes landed on the book that was laying on his desk, being curious to know what happened further he opened it and began to read.

The soft smile stayed on his face as he read a few chapters/ pages. His tiredness seemed to be flying away as read another page where prince Taehyung had described about their fair date. Mhmm, you got that right a fair date.

09 February, 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Hey, good morning. Yes!! Good morning, it's still morning and I can't stop myself from telling you what happened yesterday. Remember I said a day before yesterday that there's a fair near our palace. I wanted to go there and talked to kookie about it. Yes kookie, I call him that now. He asked me to call him with a cute nickname, you know he calls me my love. Yes he calls me that when we are alone not infront of everyone. But... Wait I am diverting from the topic. Silly me...

Jungkook can't help but chuckle as he turned over his stomach, he always finds prince Taehyung extremely adorable. And he was sure this would have been the biggest reason past Jungkook fell for the male so hard.

Ok so coming back to the topic, I didn't wrote anything yesterday but I told you about the fair and I even talked to kookie about it. He said I should wish while closing my eyes and I will be able to go to the fair. Well I didn't believed him and thought he was just saying that because he didn't wanted me to feel bad. As appa would never let me go, and the thought itself makes me feel sad.

But I was left shook as yesterday morning aunt jieun came and asked me if I wanted to go to the fair. I told her that I wanted too but appa will never allow me too. She said that she won't let appa know about it, and asked me to just leave with kookie sneakily. She gave me some maids dress that I wore so I won't be caught, kookie came once inwas ready. He smiled at me as he raised my eyebrows.

"Did you told her about my wish of going to the fair?" I asked to him in whisper as aunt was still in my room. He hummed

"I will give you everything I can to you if you want it my love." He spoke with the same soft tone and fondfilled eyes that always makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Tae I will tell your highness that you are sick and don't want to meet anyone. So you go with him and enjoy, and yeah Jungkook make sure he is safe. He is your responsibility." Aunt jieun spoke, he bowed to her and glanced at me.