11

Work from my side is done, now everything depends on all of you...

Ps. Have tissues ready for this chapter as well.

<3

_____

|Letter|

Dear, future Jungkook.

Hey there future Jungkook, this is past me, the past Jungkook. I am here writing this letter to you because deep down I have a feeling we won't survive for long. I don't know what would happen to us, in a few hours. But before I leave the world, I wanna let you know something. Something that is still hidden deep in my heart.

I am in love with the prince of deagu Kim Taehyung, I have been in love with him for a long time. Taehyung is beautiful and ethereal, not just outside he is beautiful and ethereal from inside too. I have been falling for him for months, more like a year. I have admired him from a distance, wishing once I could get close to him. Once I can talk to him, once I can be the reason for his smile.

Never knew God would listen to my wishes and the king, Taehyung's father will appoint me as his personal guard. Well I was furious when we were informed that Taehyung had been attacked by his own personal guard. But I never knew I would be the one who will be his next guard.

When I met him on my first day of work, I was stunned. He looked heavenly from close, he looked cute and adorable. He was staring at me and I was looking down feeling my heart thumping badly. He asked me to not call him prince and call him by his name. And he...he called me jungkookie hyung, a nickname as cute as him. Well that day I never knew I would get the courage to tell Taehyung about my feelings.

But I didn't tell him when he started to ignore me, his ignorance was making me feel pain. Dying was better than being ignored by him was what I thought but never imagined that he would tell me he loves me too.

Hmm, Taehyung loves me, he loves me for who I am. He said he doesn't care if I am a commoner. He said he loves me and would never leave my side if I promised to love him forever. And who was I to say no to him when that is what I wanted to do. I wanted to love him till the end of my life.

We were happy, after confessing my feelings were growing for him, I can feel myself falling harder for him by every passing day. The way he smiled at me, the way he pouted if I didn't pay attention to him, the way he would be all cute that at a moment I wanted to squish him in my arms and put him in my pocket. We loved our life to the fullest, but the fear in my heart was still there.

I knew the moment the king knew about us everything, every happiness would be over. Our smiles will be faded and we may be separated. And that day came, I am sure king have known about us that's why he had fixed Taehyung's marriage with some king.

I was heart broken when this news came to me, I felt as if Taehyung will be snatched away from me. I thought tae will chose his father's words over me. And so I asked him to do whatever he thinks is best, and he...my love chose me over his own father. He said he wanted to be with me, he wanted to spend his whole life with me.

We have planned on running away tonight, but I have a gut feeling we will get caught. And if we really getting caught I won't mind being killed because I loved him, no. I will never regret loving him, why should I? He chose me over everyone, I wasn't the one who was loving him. He loves me the same way I love him, I got everything in my life the day I got him. And now if I die because I love him, it would be my pleasure.

But I know he would be broken, he would cry, the thing I hate the most. Seeing tears in his eyes, but I am sure I would be tied, I would be beat and I won't be able to wipe off his tears or hug him or calm him down.

I know we are taking a huge risk, but we have no option. I know, I am sure that if they all killed me Taehyung won't think before killing himself. And I know for sure that the king will make sure not to let our things, pictures or any history be left behind. I know he will try to erase our existence, and so I am here writing this letter to you to let you know how you were in past.

Taehyung have told me that he have maintained a dairy where he have told about us from start to now, every small details. I hope that atleast that diary will be saved, and if not. No worries, I will give this letter to jieun aunt, she will make sure this is safe and reaches to you.

Future Jungkook, I have promised tae to find him in future and love him in that life of mine too, if something happened to us. Now I am passing on this responsibility to you. Find our love, find him, I don't know in which era, in which year you would be born.

I don't know how the future world would be, but you know that no matter what our heart should beat for just him, we can love just him. We need to get back to him, try to reach to him. I am sure fate will help you reach to our Taehyung, always remember to never give up on us, on him.

I fear losing him in this life, make sure there's no one between you both in the next life. My friends knew about me and him, but they weren't strong enough to help me or him, I wish you get more good and stronger friends to help you get reunite with him.

Make sure to shower him with all the love, my taehyung deserves everything in this world. He...he needs to be babied, he loved to be babied. Male sure to give him all the things he loves. Oh he love strawberries, when you meet him do get him some strawberries.

I wish he will love us the same way he loves me now. I wish he will remember me, let's hope for the best for you and future him. I will be leaving it here, please find him at any cost. My baby would be waiting for me, please reach to him as soon as possible. Do hug him and pamper his face with soft pecks, I always wanted to do so...

Have a great life, and a bright future Jungkook. I wish you won't get the pain I may receive in this life. I wish you and Taehyung will live the life me and prince imagine of living.

Your past self, Jeon jungkook
From daegu 1679.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘