09

Doing double update cause you all wanted. But before ready with tissues before reading the chapters.

And if I receive 80+ comments on this chapter I will update another chapter. So the update depends on you all.

<3

______

| Promise |

01, March 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Hi, I...I don't know what to write anymore. I just don't understand which kind of hatred God has towards me that he always makes me know I can't be happy for too long.

Confused?? Let me clear it, appa called me in the morning and told me I am getting married. Hmm!! He fixed my marriage with the king of luna park bogum. Funny isn't it? Why did appa have to do this. And what's funnier is I am getting married in a few days.

Guess appa got to know about me and kookie, and maybe this is the reason he is trying to marry me off. Can't he just see my happiness, can't he just let me be happy the way I want??

What bad will I do if I get married to kookie? I won't ask for money or kingdom from him right? Then why is he not letting me take just one decision of my life. You know when I told kookie about this he said everything depends on me.

If I want I can leave him and marry the king. How can he even think I am leaving him. I can never and so I asked him to run away. We will run away from here tonight, we will go to Seoul.

The king of Seoul Kim namjoon is very kind and soft hearted, he will definitely help us. We will stay there and make our family, I wish I could have taken my uncle and aunt with me. But unfortunately I can't, I don't want to put their life in danger. They have already done many things for me.

I know there are chances we might get caught, but all I know is until we won't take a risk we can never be free from this prison like life and fly high with free dom. We are definitely going to run away. Kookie had asked me to meet him at the last corridor of our palace. We will leave from the back gate that is very close to the last corridor.

I will definitely tell you how happy we would be after being away from these people. I need to get some things packed, meet you later. Bye bye!!

Pretty taehyung-

"I just wish that they were able to escape without any problems." Jungkook spoke as he turned the page and frowned seeing an envelope attached to the page. It was pinned on the page and that's why it never fell out. Jungkook took the envelope and opened it, he tilted his head as he saw it has a small chit inside along with a folded letter. He took the chit and began to read it.

If someone sees this, please don't open this unless you have completed reading the whole book.

The writting was different from the prince's writing.

"Why tho?" Jungkook asked, as he placed the chit back and was about to start reading again. A deep frown came on his face as he saw the page has dried tear drops, his eyes stopped as he saw a few red dried drops at the end.

Licking his lips Jungkook can already feel his heart getting filled with anxiety and fear. Fear that the two got hurt, not thinking much he started reading.