28

I mumbled as the bed underneath me started to shift

I mumbled as the bed underneath me started to shift. The bed? I tried to open my eyes, but they quickly shut as a ray of sunlight smacked me in the face.

I adjusted my arm around my pillow but it felt oddly hard. I hit it to spread out the fluff but instead a grunt came from it. I slightly opened my eyes again, only to see me hugging Alex's torso. My eyes widened in surprise, when did she get here?

I was laying on her arm as mine was hugging her side. On the other side of her was Camilla in the same exact position as me.

Alex groaned and moved the arm under me to grab her rib. "Why would you hit me like that." She winced in pain, still grabbing her side.

My eyes widened and I gasped. I quickly sat up and placed my hand over hers, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were my pillow." I said as she sat up as well.

Fuck, I hit her so hard, and she's already injured. Then again how would I know it's her? Like I know I told her to sleep on the couch. I looked back up at her and hit her hand.

As I came to my senses I spoke, "Why are you in my bed." I asked her, but she just avoided eye contact and tried to cuddle up with Camilla. Oh really?

I grabbed her ear and pulled her out of bed, making sure Cam didn't wake up. "Mmph- don't do thaaat" She said, whisper yelling.

She tilted her head towards me but I still kept a firm hold on her ear. I pulled her out of the bedroom and into the living room. As we neared the couch I let go of her.

A sigh escaped her lips and her hand rushed to massage her ear. She plopped down on the couch manspread and looked back at me.

"You could've just told me to get up." She said in a low voice and crossed her arms. Now I know where Camilla gets it from, they're both so sassy.

I looked over her body and she was in the same clothes as last night. Now all I could think about was that short moment we spent in the guest room.

I walked over to her and straddled her lap. As I placed my legs on either side of her, she looked up at me. "I think you're bipolar or something." She said, running one of her hands through her hair.

I followed after and did the same, feeling the silkiness of the hair. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head in closer for a kiss.

As our lips connected I shut my eyes, as did she. Her arms came around my back to hug me in closer. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her in as well.

Fuck I've been so touched deprived for too long. I feel like a teenage boy whenever she's near me. I just wanna jump her bones all day every day.

The tip of her tongue licked my lips, asking for entrance. But, I didn't open my mouth as I wanted to tease her longer. She groaned under me, making me smirk into the kiss.