15

We pulled up to a big building, there was a conference room inside where the press would be

We pulled up to a big building, there was a conference room inside where the press would be. I looked over at Madeline, her leg was shaking as she looked at the floor of the car, she's nervous.

"They will mostly ask me questions so don't get too worked up and let them see your nervous alright. If they ask you any questions that make your uncomfortable let me know, your not in obligation to answer them." I told her, trying to calm her nerves a bit.

She looked up and me and slightly nodded. I opened the car door then walked around opening hers as well. Paparazzi was even stationed outside so as soon as we got out clicking noises and flashes echoed in the streets.

4 guards got around us trying to shield us from the blinding flashes as we finally made it to the door of the hotel. The 4 guards weren't much help against the crowd of people and cameras, but as we stepped inside everything seemed dark compared to the flashes of outside.

I led Madeline to the conference hall, giving her a quick run through of what to do. As I pushed the door open all heads turned to us. Some people whispered and pointed at Madeline, discussing that this was the "prostitute" I was seen with.

I walked over to a table in the center front of the room, letting Madeline sit down next to me first. I introduced myself even though I know everyone already knew who I was.

A few seconds after, the press started shouting out questions and statements.

"I would have to ask that you all quiet down so I can provide the answers everyone has come here for." I said, and everyone in the room immediately became quiet.

I continued, "I know what you have all come here to ask. The woman that you see next to me is not a prostitute as you have stated. I'll let her defend herself on that note." I said and looked over at Madeline,

I grabbed her hand under the table just in case she was feeling nervous. She looked over at me and slightly smiled.

"Hello everyone, my name is Madeline Isabella Armani, and as Alexis just answered, I am not a prostitute

"Hello everyone, my name is Madeline Isabella Armani, and as Alexis just answered, I am not a prostitute. I understand why it would be assumed seeing as where we were at the moment, but I'm not. In fact, we came here today to announce that-" I briefly looked at Alexis and she nodded at me