23

"Mommy mommy can we go to playground?" Said Camilla, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes and her hands together, pleading to me

"Mommy mommy can we go to playground?" Said Camilla, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes and her hands together, pleading to me. Just how could I ever say no to her, she was too cute.

"Yes, I'll take you baby, but your gonna have to take a shower first." I said, she dropped her arms and looked at me with a blank stare, her mouth opening in shock. Here we go again..

"You saying I'm stink, that rude mommy." She said, putting her hands on her hips. My eyes widened at her words. Why is a 3 year old so sassy.. Not even me, and I'm like almost 7 times her age.

"Lil girl, get your butt in that tub right now, stop being sassy." She frowned at me, crossing her arms and making bubbles in her cheeks. She turned around dramatically and stomped off to the restroom. I swear, she's a whole diva.

~few minutes later~

"See that wasn't so bad was it? You look so pretty." I told Camil, twirling her pig tails with my fingers to give them a cleaner look. "I know mommy." She said, putting one hand on her hip and flipping her hair back. This girl-

I have no idea where she's learning these things from. But it's a good thing she has this much confidence this early on. I can't even imagine her when she's older.I stood up and shook my head left to right as I looked down at her.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her while she was still posing. Can never miss an opportunity to snap a photo of them. Is this how Facebook moms feel? Oh my god...

The sound of knocking wood broke me out of my thoughts, thankfully too. I looked over to the bedroom doorway, where Julian was standing.

I hate when he comes in without letting me know beforehand. We're comfortable with each other but I think anyone would like to know if someone was coming inside their home. Not to mention he comes by nearly every day, I need some space once in a while.

"Hey Lily, hey camilla." He said, Lily was a fake name I was using here, to try and hide from that man. Julian started walking over to us in order to pinch Camilla's cheeks.

She slapped his hand away, "No touch me, nasty man. Sweaty gross man. Ew." His eyes widened and he stepped back, rubbing the back of his neck. Yeah she sure has that part right.

I decided to break the awkwardness. "Oh hey, when did you get here? I hadn't heard you come in." I said, walking over to hug him. "uhm yeah- sorry for not giving notice, I wanted to surprise you, and ask if y'all wanted to hang out. You know- since it's a weekend and all." He said,

"Well we were going to the park, you can tag along if you want" I said. He smiled brightly and nodded, "Of course. We can go in my car come on." He said, walking out of the room. I nodded and grabbed Camil's hand walking behind him.