5

❦

After dinner was done one of my men let me know of transactions being transferred to an unknown account.

I was furious when I heard the news but I kept my composure.

I decide to let Madeline go to bed first since I know after all that's happened she needs some time alone. I'm gonna handle our little problem before going to bed. I want and need her to be my wife, and for that she needs to be at top condition.

And that's for her own good. In my line of work it's never okay to be lazy or not take care of yourself.

I was frustrated when I heard one of my trusted men betrayed me. It wasn't like I payed them little amounts, whoever was stealing money from me was going to go through hell.

I stomped upstairs to a server room we had installed into the house. I was going to find who this bastard was one way or another.

I busted into the room nearly breaking down the door, clearly expressing my frustration.

I ordered everyone in the room to start trying to track where the money went and who the account belonged to.

I stood at the door blocking anyone from leaving or entering. Nobody was leaving until someone brought me a name.

There was about 10 minutes of me just standing there watching over a dozen or so men clicking keys and looking at screens.

I was growing impatient. Then suddenly, "Boss I found something!" Said someone sitting all the way at the back.

I walked over to him and bent over slightly to look at the monitor. A photo of somebodies ID and information on his screen.

Clearly read the name "Jackson Monterrey DeLuca."

What a coincidence that it's the man I just gave 50 million too, greedy fucking bastard. I stood back up and fixed my posture. I walked out of the room after thanking whoever found his information.

You would think I'd feel angry of his betrayal, maybe even sad. But I actually felt quite happy. Call me a maniac but it's not like the bastard doesn't deserve the punishment I'm about to unleash on him.

I pulled out my phone and called Dante, he was my best friend and right hand man.

He answered after the second ring, "Hey Alex what's up?" He said over the phone. "Not the time to be casual, I need you to go find and bring someone to me ASAP." I said.

I explained everything to him in summary then hung up the phone after he said, "Sure thing, I'll bring that bitch back in 2 hours tops."

Until Dante gets back I'm gonna go up to take a quick shower.

I put my phone in my pocket then headed for the stairs. Completely silent, just thinking of what ways I was gonna torture him. Maybe instead of physical pain I could mentally torture him, that's the worst kind.