Nothing can go wrong

"Is this absolutely necessary?" I ask, with my boyfriend's index and middle fingers hovering over my lips, waiting for them to open.

"Not really," he responds. "I'm just curious!"

Eh... Do I even have a choice here?

Whatever. I roll my eyes and open my mouth slightly, his fingers penetrating right into it. I squint, questioning when he's going to stop.

He just stares at his hand, as he tries to tickle my throat to make me gag. I try to surpress it, but I'm on the verge of pulling away. He's actually not that deep, considering I can see his knuckles in front of my face.

I stroke his hand lightly to gesture that this is enough, causing him to take his fingers out, letting me breathe normally again.

"Was this at all educational?" I ask, confused.

"Suck me off."

My eyes widen, my cheeks flush and my neck suddenly becomes very itchy, so I scratch the back of my head. I look to my side. "...Hmm... the weather's nice tonight, isn't it?"

He tugs on my waistband, making me shrivel up and slide away from him. "H-Hey, calm down..."

"Or I'll suck you off. You choose."

"What... do you mean..?"

He sighs and acts as though this is the most everyday request you could come up with. "Either you suck me off, or I suck you off."

I yelp. "Is there another choice where–"

"We both suck each other off?"

"N-No, where we don't suck each other off?"

This is so embarrassing...

He pouts. "Why do you not want to suck me off?"

"B-Because you just recently orgasmed." What a dumb excuse.

"How long should I wait, then?"

"Why are you so horny all of a sudden?!" I unintentionally raise my voice. It startles him.

He sits back and stares at me like a sad puppy for a short moment, before turning to his nonchalant expression again.

"Sorry... You don't have to do it. Nevermind it." He stands up, presumably heading to the bedroom.

"Hold on,' I say, out of instinct. I immediately regret it. "Where are you going?"

"To bed," he replies, as expected.

"Do you want to just leave me here? All alone? With no one to talk to?" Seriously, this is the first time he is willingly avoiding me since we became close.

I'm feeling very awkward, though. Extremely awkward, if you will. I stand up, and walk towards him, also in the direction of the bedroom.

"Then, do you want to take a shower with me?" He asks.

I'm dumbfounded. "With... ...Together? ...I-I don't think–"

"Would it be okay with the lights off?"

I pause.

Would it be okay?

Under the shower, we'd be naked, but... we wouldn't see each other if it were dark, right?

...Unless our eyes would get used to the darkness, and we'd roughly see each other's silhouettes.

So...

"Yeah, okay," I say, in a sigh. I'm nervous and I have this big lump in my throat and my chest feels really tight and sweaty. I hope it will be okay.

We take some clothes to change into after the shower, and head to the bathroom. I shut the door behind us and lock it, but only out of habit.

He looks at me and waits for me to turn the lights off, surprisingly just as uneasy as I am. "Are you just going to stand there?"

"Sorry," I whisper and press the light switch.

In a split second, I can't see anything anymore.

I can only hear our clothes flapping around, before we're both fully naked, and the sound stops. I take my glasses off, making my vision even worse, and put them on the sink rim.

The echo in the bathroom is so loud, I can hear my heart outside of my chest... "You're not going to do anything, are you..?"

He hums, presumably in confusion, but it sounds mildly panicked. "Nope! Unless you let me."

I slowly step into the shower, trying not to come in physical contact with my boyfriend who is already inside. I pull the curtain behind us shut and wait until he twists the handle.

Shortly afterwards, lukewarm water strarts running from the showerhead, that rather quickly turns to warm, and then hot water. The dimwit next to me loves warmth, of course.

I stick my cupped hands under the stream to collect some water to wash my face with, because most of it is already claimed by my partner who takes up the majority of this narrow space. Not because he's big, but because he intentionally poses widely like an arrogant idiot.

I stand very uncomfortably, half sideways and half backwards, because the mirror on the wall in front of us is stressing me out. This was absolutely the worst idea that I've had so far.

"Could you... get out of the way? I want to wash my hair," I state.

Luckily, he listens and presses himself against the wall to give me as much space as possible. If only he were this obedient daily...

I soak myself completely in the water and thoroughly rinse my hair, before awkwardly scrubbing my shoulders, back and chest, avoiding any inappropriate areas, figuring it'd look weird to wash myself with another person here.

My eyes slowly adjust to the darkness, but my vision is still blurry without my glasses. I pray my boyfriend can't see much more than I can.

We don't talk much. If anything, I'm convinced he's staring right at me, and it's distracting him from saying anything at all.

I hurry up and open the curtain to step outside, but quickly get pulled back and extremely close to his body. In shame, I promptly push myself away, but he just follows me against the wall, leaning forwards to match my height.

"Relax," he commands, while lightly shaking my shoulders. "It's just me and you here. Nothing can go wrong."

My eyes are locked onto the curtain, because I don't want to look at his face, nor downwards, obviously. I bet my popped out eyeballs steal the show... "Please remove this mirror..."

He just spats some water on my face and assuringly rubs my shoulder, before turning away from me. "Alright. You can leave. Turn the light on before you exit. I'll stay here for a bit."

The second he says this, I storm out of the shower, partially dry myself and put on some clothes on my still wet body, before calmly taking my glasses, turning the light on and going through the door, refusing to look behind. I feel so ashamed...

I sigh. This was the worst decision in my life.