Still Not Okay..? (Vacation Gone Wrong P3)

Four woke up in the middle of the night, he got a nightmare and now his fever came back in the worst pain he felt.

He snuggled into Three's side, trying to get much warmth. He didn't feel like he was okay at all, he felt nauseous but he was okay earlier.

Four sobbed quietly and hugged his partner's arm slowly.

Three felt someones hand and woke up immediately. He looked at Four seeing that he was pale so he got up and checked his forehead if it was warm, and he was burning up again.

"Four, what happened? Do you need anything?"

Three asked him confused and extremely worried, but Four only answered in squeaks and small noises.

SMG3 didn't understand this, so he took Four to the bathroom because he put a medkit with medicine inside.

He puts SMG4 in a chair and tries to find the medicine he packed earlier. Three luckily found it but when he gave to Four, he was about a second while to faint on the chair.

Fortunately SMG4 had enough conciousness to drink it as SMG3 helped him drink it. But his vision was getting blurrier and he was on the urge to already fall.

Three carried him back into the bed and put the blanket on him, but before he went to get water he put a plushie of himself to trick Four into hallucinating that the plush was him (because he is sick, most sick people hallucinate before sleeping).

Three came back with a glass of water and a wet towel and put it on Four's head gently.

"Are you feeling better now?"

SMG4 slowly nodded and hugged the plushie before looking back at SMG3. He finally regained strength to talk, but his voice was still low and shaky.

"T-thank you..."

Three smiled,

"You're welcome,"

"But now, go to bed. It's still a busy day tommorow."

Four agreed and gave space for Three to lay down with him and he did.

He put and arm on SMG4, soothing his back while humming a song to help his partner drift back to sleep.

(357 words + lazy af)