SMG4's Arrival

(Sorry if this was posted late, i conpletely had no idea what 2 put here anyway :'D)

(SMG3's POV)

Dang, it's already the 24fth.. A day left before Christmas already.. Plus, SMG4 didn't come home yesterday, so he's coming now right? I guess so.

He doesn't even know he knows what suicide is, but why would he do that? Besides, he acts innocent all the time, so why does he know all those things?

I don't even know what to give him yet.. Maybe a new plushie? Eh, I'll give him a hoodie instead. Plus, Mario ruined all his hoodies after all. And I've bought a hood thats literally too small for me. I think it will fit him! I hope...

{Mario's POV}

I guess i killed SMG4 again. Holy carp. Mama mia. FUU-.. Idk what to do. Oh wait, Mario's got genious idea! Realive SMG4.

"/alive SMG4"

Mama mia! It worked! Now i will-a go inside to see S-M-G-3!

"LOOK WHOS HERE!!" I screamed. And then i heard everyone shout and scream in excitement.

Melony and Meggy held up a 'Welcome Back!!" sign, SMG2 and SMG1 put up a 'Merry Christmas!' one. But i saw SMG3 holding a 'Beeg is crying.' one-

I guess i will go enjoy the food! I went walking around and left SMG4 with Luigi.

(3RD POV)

Everyone was enjoying themselves, ever since SMG4 came back. The castle was full of people, friends and rivals. The others were dancing at Bob's disco, the others were eating, some are even opening their presents.

But theres one area that has only a few people there, which is the nap area, wich was set up by Melony so the children can sleep while their parents enjoy, and can you guess who was sleeping there? Nope it's not Karen's kid or Beeg, it's SMG4.

Why SMG4? Because of course, at the hospital, Mario was the one to guard him. Meaning alot of trouble, or for short, chaos.

SMG4 slept peacfully on the soft ground that is full of plushies and pillows. With of course, Melony and SMG3 chatting quietly beside him.

"How's his condition?"

Melony asked him.

"He still looks kind of pale, plus his temperature is high. So i guess he'll have to stay here until he wakes up because his room is locked."

SMG3 replied, with a worried tone.

"Well, okay then."

Melony smiled a bit, and put a blanket over SMG4. Meanwhile, SMG3 gave a plush beside him.

((MEANWHILE))

Mario and Meggy were just talking while sipping on their pepsi. They were laughing and snickering on the past events, like SnowTrapped, and Mario's Spaghetteria. They had such a laugh that Mario almost passed out and choked. Well good thing he didn't and instead spit out his pepsi on the ground.

Bob, Saiko, Tari, and Boopkins were vibing at Bob's disco that surprisingly, used to be the guest room but 'will be' disco for now.

SMG1 was just giving everyone their presents and cards, while SMG2 handed over the cupcakes after 1 gives their gifts and cards.

Most of the people there was happy, except for Rob, because he is currently ecstatic because of the corn shop he set up had many customers and enjoyers. Theres a differemce to Happy and ecstatic, happy is just really not that strong, and ecstatic is like celebrating or extreme joy.

Everyone was glad Christmas is here, as well as SMG4.

(BACK IN THE NAP ROOM)

"So, when will SMG4 get his gift?"

Melony asked 3, while patting SMG4's head to comfort him from the freezing temperature.

"When he wakes up, probably."

SMG3 replies as he watches over the sleeping messy-haired 4 and stood up to turn on the fireplace, making the room heat up a little.

"Okay then."

SMG4 slowly rose from his position and carefully opened his other eye, because his eyes hurted so much.

"W-where am i?.."

He asked while slowly moving his arm to see who is nearby, and felt SMG3's hand touch his.

"You are back home, bi- oh wait, it's Christmas, i can't swear.. But anyways, do you want to get your gift or not?"

SMG4 slowly nodded after hearing 'gift' in SMG3's last sentence.

And after seeing him nod, 3 immediately, carried SMG4 towards the exit of the room. He walked towards the area where SMG1 and 2 are giving the gifts.

When they got infront of the two Meme Guardians, SMG4 gripped harder on 3's arm. SMG1 and 2 greeted them warmly

"Merry Christmas, Meme Guardians 3 and 4!"

Said the both, as they handed the gifts and food to them and gave them 'The Special Card'. SMG4 managed to give them a soft 'Thank You' as SMG3 walked towards the table where Mario and Meggy are.

Part 2 soon!!

810 words!!