Kirika's personality

Anyone who has read Sibling Love knows that Kirika Kurenai is the exact opposite to her brother Shu. Shu is quiet, introverted and serious while Kirika is cheerful, friendly, and outgoing.

The main reason for this is the different upbringings they had. Shu was neglected by his parents and told that he's an unwanted child. He felt a need to be unrealistically perfect and tried to hide his imperfections from everyone (maybe not Valt).

When Spryzen broke in Season 1, Shu didn't show anyone how sad he truly was, not even Valt, his best friend. You would think that Shu would allow Valt to comfort him.

I figured out that Shu wouldn't want Kirika to suffer the same way he had, so he gave Kirika the life he had wanted. When Kirika was growing up, Shu always made it clear to her that she could come to him if she had a problem. When Kirika misbehaved, Shu didn't shout at her, instead explaining why she shouldn't act that way.

Kirika never knew her parents, but she was unaffected by their absence because she had been loved and supported all her life. She isn't scared of making mistakes because she knows that Shu will support her no matter what.

Because she was raised by Shu, Kirika would remain down to earth, humble and kind. She hates watching others suffer and tries to help out whenever she can. She is also friends with many of the Raging Bulls bladers and is closest to Fubuki.