Beyblade Burst headcannons

Shu sleepwalks. He often sleepwalks when stressed or overworked. He always feels exhausted after any sleepwalking incidents.

Once Nika dressed up as a Barbie princess for Halloween. However, she got her Barbies mixed up and ended up wearing an Anneliese dress with her hair done like Genevieve's.

Wakiya puts on a stuck-up attitude because he's secretly lonely.

Shu was extremely shy when he was little, but after hanging out with Valt for a while, he became more confident.

This one is very sad: Fubuki had an older brother who passed away from cancer. Fubuki was very close with him, and was devastated when he died. His first Beyblade had belonged to his older brother. The reason why he was super close to Shu was because he reminded Fubuki of his brother.

Valt's favourite Disney movie is Cinderella.

Shu is terrified of thunder. He was left home alone a lot as a child, and when he heard thunder in the dead of night, he would cry himself to sleep as there was no one to comfort him.

Shu has had mild cases of depression a few times. The first time was when his maternal aunt passed away. The second time was when his parents told him that he was an unwanted child. The third time was when Spryzen broke the first time. The fourth time was after the Red Eye incident.

Once a girl at Beigoma Academy told Toko that she had a crush on him. Toko ran the other way screaming. Needless to say that he stayed single.

Valt and Shu are still best friends, although they saw each other less often as they got older. After the events of Beyblade Burst Evolution, they promised each other that they would remain best friends for the rest of their lives. It was one promise that Shu had no trouble keeping.

Shu's shoulder still hurts sometimes, but he never talks about it to not worry his friends.

Akira is transgender.

Valt used to watch Lego Ninjago way too often as a kid. His favourite character was Jay as he related a lot to him (minus the Jaya bits). Valt forgot about the show when he started blading. One day, somewhere between Beyblade Burst Turbo and Rise, he was flipping through the TV channels when he stumbled on the show again. And he wondered what the heck happened to the characters' designs.

Shu is secretly a Barbie fan. It's why he likes the colour pink so much.

Free doesn't understand romance at all. He would accidentally flirt with girls without realising that he's doing it.

Aiger apologized to Valt for breaking his bey at the Dread Tower shortly after snapping out of his dark resonance. Valt, being the kindhearted boy he was, forgave Aiger instantly. He was the one who came up with the idea of Shu helping Aiger fix his Beyblade.

Aiger doesn't know whether half of the stories his friends told him about Valt and the original Beyclub are true. But he doesn't dare ask Valt or Shu themselves are true.

Valt and Shu hate horror movies. They get nightmares after watching one.

In Reincarnated in Beyblade Burst, Shu carries a framed photo of Rose everywhere.

In Sibling Love, Shu isn't interested in dating.

Valt loves drawing and baking. He wishes that he's better in those things.

Zac doesn't really like Joshua, but he respects him.