Chapter -23

Hello Readers ❤️😁😁

I know after long time i am giving you update .. but still i hope you will support me.

Vote!!!!

Share..

Comment!!!!

“don't dare to kiss me,” she said and tried harder to get away from his grip. 

“Stop !! Yash said and tightly held her.  

“I am your husband now, you are mine. Kriti” Yash said with gritted teeth.

“I am not a thing,” she said in anger.

“Who told you this? You are mine.” yash said and came closer to her and started caressing her cheeks making her surprised. She can see lust in Yash's eyes . His eyes are staring at her lips then he looks at her eyes which are already looking scared and innocent. 

“Sleep kriti. You need to rest with Yash lying next to her. Kriti is looking at him in surprise but she is so tired it does not take her time to sleep. Yash looked at her observing her features, he came closer to her and securely held her waist and closed his and slept. 

In the morning Yash woke up and looked at sleeping Kriti who was looking so beautiful like an angel to him that he was not able to stop and kissed her on her forehead and left the room. After an hour kriti woke up and found yash was not there and she blushed when she remembered what happened  last night and cursed herself why she let him sleep. 

“From today both of you will sleep together anyways” her mind said and she blushed again and then went to the washroom. 

She wore light pink saree and applied vermilion and went out. She takes the blessing from her idol Radha krishna and then enters the kitchen and finds maids are already there “where is aunty ? “ She asked and maids replied “in her room sleeping” 

She stood for sometime then thought about making breakfast for everyone. 

Jaya comes and sees Kriti is making tea which makes her smile. She is about to talk when Kishori said “never think the day will also come when someone will enter in the kitchen and make the tea” making everyone look at kishori ji while jaya rolls her eyes. Kriti smiled and took the blessing of both Kishori ji and jaya. 

“Why are you doing all this ? We have maid beta.” Jaya said. 

“How can yash find you ?? He is always the luckiest.” Just listening to this , Yuvraj also came and smiled at the scene. 

Kriti is about to take Yuvraj's blessing when Yuvraj stops her and says not to touch his feet as she is his daughter. 

“Anu, please serve all of us breakfast,” Jay said to the maid. 

Everyone took the seat while Kriti was in the kitchen making Aloo the partha for everyone. It took her 10 min and she went out and sat with everyone. Kriti is waiting for Yash to come down. Everyone starts eating breakfast while she is anxious. Will they like her food or not ??? 

“Annu, today paratha is tasty and very good. Kishori ji said when the maid said “I did not make kriti ma'am made breakfast today” making everyone look at kriti in surprise. 

“The parath is a very tasty beta,” Yuvraj said and happily started eating, making Kriti smile. 

“See, learn from your daughter in law how to cook, “ Kishori ji taunt. 

“ Maa!!! Kriti breakfast is yummy. “ Jaya said. Yash also comes to sit and not look at kriti at all because he has a meeting today which is very important for him. Kriti is looking at him and finds him looking serious. She dont say anything, the maid served him breakfast and left. Yash starts eating the paratha.