chapter - 12

Hello Reader ❤️

Please vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!!

"She was working in sharma company before but right now she has left the job, " Yash said, looking at him in surprise. Kiran raised her eyebrows and said" yash that is not fair. Why are you replying? I am asking her not you" 

"Well you are the same girl right i saw you in yash cabin? Kiran asked and kriti said" yes" 

"Well,then why did you leave the job? " kiran asked and Kriti looked at her then yash. She knows that kiran thinks that she is a gold digger before she says anything, yash said" kiran it is her personal and you shouldn't ask this type of questions to her" making both the girl surprised. Kiran fisted her hand in anger and Kriti saw it but looked away. Just the waiter came with food. Kriti felt the tense atmosphere, and the waiter served the food to them and then left. 

Yash starts eating the food like everything is perfectly alright while Kriti does not feel like eating anything and Kiran, being diet conscious, eats her food while looking at yash. Yash is silently observing kriti but does not say anything. After some time Kriti couldn't wait to get away from here so she went to the washroom. 

"So ? She ??? Don't you see that she doesn't have any standards?" Kiran asked and Yash didn't say anything, just eating his food. "Say something yash??" Kiran asked when he didn't say anything. 

"Yeah, but why is it bothering you ? Did I not tell you she is different?? "Yash asked, looking at her. 

"Yeah you said this but I did not know she was that cheap !" Kiran said and yash glared at her.

"Why are you glaring at me ??? I am stating the truth. Don't forget we are going to marry each other soon" kiran said while kirti forgot that she forgot her purse there and came to take it but was shocked to listen to their conversation. She slowly walks toward them and kiran eyes land on kriti and yash is about to reply when he follows kiran eyes and is shocked to find kirti. Yash stood up and went close to kriti when she showed her hand to him to stop there only. Kriti felt betrayed. She knows that he is just time passing with her but she never knows that his alliance is fixed and still he wants the relationship. What makes it more shocking that the kiran knows everything while she is supporting him ? 

"I... i ... um... I did not know that his alliance is fixed with you. I am sorry." Kriti said to kiran while yash fisted his hand to control himself to burst. Kriti's teary eyes look at yash which makes yash's heart ache " you did wrong to m..ee." with that kriti walked out from there while taking her purse. Yash keeps looking at her disappearing figure while Kiran rolls her eyes looking at their melodrama.

 Yash looked at Kiran when Kriti disappeared from his sight and smirked, making her shocked. 

"What?" Kiran asked. 

"Thank you" Yash said and walked out, confusing her. 

"What did I do?" She thought. 

I was better in Mumbai only why the hell  came to indore ????? Everything that is going around me is making me crazy. Kriti took a cab and went home cursing yash. 

"He did wrong to me ??First he himself forced me to be his girlfriend and  not to forget his false condition to marry me. Rich people are so cheap. Even kiran is normal to have lunch with his future husband girlfriend like a wow!!. 

She doesn't know when tears start flowing from her eyes and she wipes it harshly. I will not shed a single tear because of him. 

She was in a sad mood, reached her home and slept till dinner time. She silently had her dinner, today she took a leave from her other job. She was going to sleep again when her phone rang and found it was from jasmine. She picked it up and jasmine  yelled " ki!!!!! " which make kriti rolled her eyes but smile.