Chapter 2

Hello beautiful readers!!!!

Vote !!!!!!!! Votee!!

"by the way my name is Yash Raghuvanshi" 

"Okay!!!" Kriti said, which made him frown. He looked back again and said," Why are you ignoring me???" Yash asks, making her shocked. 

"huh!!!! Kriti said and Yash opened the door and started walking toward her while Kriti was scared. 

He walks toward her and she steps back in fear. 

"What...t are .....you...do...ing," Kriti asks. 

"nothing just wanted to tell you that one hook of your blouse is open," Yash said while coming dangerously close to her she can smell his manly fragrances. While Yash can smell her strawberry-like smell which is very addictive. They both looked at each other and then Yash left the room leaving Kriti alone in the room while she calmed her breathing. She is processing what happens to her when her mother comes inside. 

"Kriti, one hook of your blouse is open, that's why I ask you to go to the room. Now let me do it" Rachna said and hooked her blouse and started adjusting the dupatta. While her mind is playing the scene of Yash. 

Yash is smiling remembering her shocked cute face. Her skin is very glowing and clear. There is no layer of heavy makeup. She is so freaking breathtaking!!!!! Yash thought and started eating the food with his mother. 

"Yash, where were you? '' Jaya Raghvanshi asks her son. 

"here only!!" Yash said and started eating the food which the waiter served him. 

"Did you call Kiran, is she coming ?" Jaya asked. Yash stopped eating his food and internally rolled his eyes. 

"Maa!!!!! For god sake leave me alone.!!!!!! I am not interested in her, we are just good friends" Yash said and left the table, making Janvi shocked. 

"Yash!!!! Yash!!!! Stop beta !!!!" Jaya yelled but Yash did not stop even listening to her. 

Kriti is talking to a relative who is asking her about the marriage plan while her parents are not saying anything, just waiting for Kriti's reply. Kriti forced a smile at them and said "I am still a kid Aunty. It will take 5 more years for me to mature enough for marriage" Kriti said with a sugar-coated voice, making her parents smile at their relatives in embarrassment. 

While Yash is stopped in his tracks when he listens to the reply he looks around and finds Kriti saying this made him smile. 

"Kriti!!!! Kriti !!!!! Let's go!!! " Jasmine said and dragged her away. Yash also follows them. 

"What happened ???? Why are you dragging me ??" Kriti asked. 

"to start our mission," Jasmine said and they both start looking around for time to pass. 

Yash is behind them only and he is trying to understand the mission they are talking about. 

"jass!!!! See there, He is looking handsome!!!!" Kriti said to a tall man in a white shirt. Jasmine looked at him and said"He is looking hot in white !!!!! Yash's eyes went wide while listening to Kriti. 

"She is not different!!!!!!" he thought and started looking at them. 

"See there he is just looking average, " Kriti said and Jasmine nodded. Yash rolls his eyes. 

" Why is she behaving with me differently???? Did she not find me hot ????? " Yash thought. 

"Kriti, why did you behave weirdly in front of Yash???? He is looking more handsome in closer " Jasmine said and laughed making Kriti look at her with a frown.