Chapter 1

Hello Readers, ❤️

I am back with the second series of the Obsessed series.
I hope you will give the same amount of love to Kriti and Yash or you can give more. 🙈 as you gave to Sanjana and Veer. You must have to vote and comment.
you are free to tell your view.

Vote!!!! Vote!!!!

Kriti pov

Wedding season is the most fun-loving season because you will dance, eat a variety of food, and stare at the handsome men but the worst part of the wedding is relative !!!!!!!! They come only to get jealous !!!!! Why doesn't she marry ???? What she is doing????? Did you remember me ???? If you remember then tell me who I am. Why are you looking fat ????? Why are you looking skinny????? Why does not your daughter talk much????? Argh!!!!! So irritating. It is my choice whether I talk or not !!!! Whether I will marry or not ???? What's your problem ?????? Huh?????? This happening in my case because I am stuck in Sanju's marriage function. Finally, my bestie getting engaged I am happy and sad for her. Why not she will not spend time with us anymore !! But I know only Veer can handle this Jhansi ki Rani !!!! Today is the engagement of my bestie and I am eating ice cream like no tomorrow. I am obsessed with ice cream because of that Jasmine and I do not stare at the boys!!!! I am a very decent girl with a high moral but you know for happiness and to make yourselves alive we have to do something for fun. So I always stare at boys and even do flirt if they start doing it but with a limit, you know healthy flirting. I had no boyfriend and no interest in marriage things. I don't know how Sanjana will bear that marriage thing but I hope she will always be happy.

Aunty is scolding Sanju because she eating ice cream because of that her lipstick smudge. While me and jasmine giggling and Sanjana glared at us to shut up. Aunty asked us to go to the main hall where the function is held. Sanjana is walking while I and jasmine are following her while making a plan to stare at the boys.

Yash pov

As usual, my best friend is yelling on the call while I am busy reading my emails. He getting engaged with Sanjana. I don't know whether he is in love or obsessed but one thing is clear he is caring for Sanjana more than he did for any girlfriend of his. I am happy that my sister is law is not Anmol the bitch!!!.
We reached the venues and Veer's parents asked us to follow them. We greet the bride and parents and enter the hall. The people are gossiping about both Veer and Sanjana while we ignore them. All relatives are the same.

We are standing on the stage and I told Veer to sit while I am standing and looking at the girl population who is giving a seductive look toward me and I smirk. I know no one can ignore my charm. For me, I change girlfriends like a cloth. I know all girls are gold diggers. So, I avoid marriage topics like the plague. My parents are forcing me to marry but somehow I always get away from this topic before it started. I looked around for my next prey but not like any of the gold diggers here. Just when I heard from my back.
" look she is looking beautiful," and my eyes went to the soon to be sister in law and I told Veer about it. I look away from Sanjana and start looking around when my eyes went to an angel-like girl in a red lehenga which made my breath hitch. She is looking so beautiful and innocent to me. She is looking down maybe she is nervous because of the attention they getting it. Sanjana stands with us but my eyes are still stuck on my next beautiful prey who is now standing with her other friend and they are talking.

"Getting so much attention is not my cup of tea. I can't even look up argh!!!!! So frustrating" Kriti said and Sanjana went to the stage.
Kriti and Jasmine standing with Ruhi Aunty.
"jass tell them to stop looking at us yr!!!! " I said and Jasmine said sarcastically "Wait I will ask Arjun's uncle to give me a mic to announce that my friend is not liking the attention please stop looking at her"
"bitch!!!" I said and rolled my eyes.
"let's start what say???" I asked grinning and Jasmine too. Yash is looking at that girl grinning at her friend and she is looking so cute. He comes downstairs and stands behind her and Kriti is not aware that her life changer is behind her.
Kriti and Jasmine start looking for a handsome man.
"He is looking cute," Jasmine said and Kriti follow her eyes and look at the boy.
"Not that much cute!!!!" Kriti said a little loudly which is heard by Yash who smirk and love the voice of her so sweet like sugar.
"She is not like another girl who throws themselves to the rich people, "Yash thought. Just the ring ceremony starts Kriti and Jasmine are smiling looking at Sanjana and Veer exchanging rings.
"Yrr I will miss her," Kriti said with a sad voice and Jasmine nodded. Yash is also happy for Veer and many claps are echoing. Many photos are taken of the couple and Yash also went to the stage for a photo and congrats to the couple when Jasmine said excitedly "Kriti look on the stage see he is so hot and handsome. We get our prey" Kriti looked at the man but his half-face is only visible to her. She seeing 6 feet tall well-muscled man with a fair complexion standing and talking to a couple.
"But we have to see his face !!! What if he is not handsome in his front profile??" Kriti said and Jasmine nodded.
" let's go we will take a lot of pictures together and we can see that handsome too," Jasmine said and they both went upstairs and Kriti felt weird. She looks at the person who turns toward her to give them space and Kriti is shocked to see a very handsome and dashing person looking at her. He is very handsome to resist him. His eyes are black and brown in combination while Yash is looking at the cutest girl he ever saw, looking at her closer She is looking so pretty in a red lehenga. Kriti looks away from him and congrats to Sanjana and veer. While Yash is looking at Kriti who is looking very happy and beautiful. He went down because he got a call from his PA.
While Kriti, Sanjana, and Jasmine start clicking a lot of pictures together in different poses while forgetting about Veer. Yash comes after 10 minutes and looks at the stage and smiles seeing Kriti and another friend side hugging each other and smiling looking at the camera, while forgetting the bride who is glaring at both of them. He went to the stage and look Kriti who is smiling then her eyes met with his and like time stopped. Jasmine shake Kriti's hand and asked her to look at Sanjana who is glaring at them. This makes her look at Sanjana and said to Jasmine "Let's go" while Yash is went to Veer and starts talking to him.

"we forget that today is Sanjana's engagement," Jasmine said when they went to eat.
"did you see that brother-in-law handsome friend, I can't stop myself to stare at him," Jasmine said and Kriti did not say anything. They start eating food and talking nonsense. Yash is searching for Kriti and finds her eating food and start walking toward her. He wanted to talk to her at that time Kriti get a call from Abeer so Yash stood in the distance. After she gave him the address. They went to another food counter, Jalebi!!!!! (funnel cake)
"my love !!!!!" Kriti said dramatically which make Jasmine roll her eyes. While Yash is looking at Kriti in surprise.
"jalebi!!!! I miss you " Kriti said and bite the jalebi!!! And Jasmine slaps her hand playfully.
"I can't understand your craziness for Jalebi," Jasmine said and Kriti ignore her still eating Jalebi. while Yash is looking at her in amusement.
"she is different," he thought.

"Kriti let's start!!!! I am getting bored here" Jasmine said when Kriti finished her jalebi.
"Abeer is coming !!!!! I can't wait for him to come yrr!!!! I ask him to bring a lot of gifts for me " Kriti said making Yash angry.
"but he will directly come in the haldi ceremony and .... " Jasmine said and stop when she turned right and see that Veer's friend is looking at them. Kriti is also looking at Jasmine who stops saying suddenly and finds him and her eyes met with him. He smiles making her shocked and she looks at Jasmine and finds her already looking at her. Then again they both look at Yash in confusion. He walks toward them and stands in front of them.
"Hello," Yash said
"Hel..loo," Jasmine said not sure what to say. While Kriti finds his voice is so manly which makes her shiver down her spine. Yash looks at Kriti with a questioning gaze.
"you are a friend of Sanjana right," he asked Kriti but she look away from him and Jasmine raise her eyebrow and smiled. She knows that this man is hitting on Kritii.
"yeah!!!! We are besties" Jasmine said and Yash look at her and smile and again look at Kriti who is also looking at him.
"My name is Yash Raghuwanshi. Veer's childhood friend." Yash introduce.
"oh!!!!! I thought so!!! My name is Jasmine and...." Jasmine said and look at Kriti to introduce herself but she is looking around. Kriti feels wired because of him. She wanted to run away from him. She finds him dangerous and her instinct tells her to run away now!!!!! She listens to his name but she doesn't want to introduce herself to him. She is looking for someone to help her to avoid her introduction.
Jasmine held her hand which make her look at her. "he is asking your name" Jasmine said and smile looking at Yash who is looking at Kriti. Kriti is cursing Jasmine in her mind and looks at Yash and gulps. "Kriti and excuse me," she said and leave Jasmine alone making her shocked. Yash is also confused that why she ignoring him. He did not even start???
"She is a shy type," Jasmine said and smile in confusion.
"what you are doing ???? Are you studying" Yash was cut off by Jasmine" We are doing the job," Jasmine said and Yash nodded. Yash looks for Kriti who is talking to a lady. Jasmine also follows Yash's's eyes and stop at Kriti.
"she is her mother," Jasmine said.

"Kriti where we're you ???? I am searching for you for half an hour???" Rachna asked.
"maa, I was eating food," Kriti said.
"go to the room and wait for me there I am coming, " Rachna said and Kriti nodded. She starts walking inside.
"I remembered something excuse me," Yash said and leave Jasmine alone and start following Kriti. While Jasmine again starts eating food unaware that Yash following Kriti. Kriti walked toward her room while the whole corridor is silent no one is there. She opens the door of her room and walks inside and starts adjusting her dupatta forgetting to lock the room. Yash is following her and he turns back and find no one there then he slowly opens the door and find Kriti adjusting her dupatta. He again looks behind and knocks on the door. Kriti walks to open the door and finds it is unlocked. She opens the door and shock to see him.
"Hy!!!" Yash said and Kriti gulped and nodded.
"He is looking more handsome from closer." Kriti thought.
" I wanted to ask you that do you see Nisha Aunty?" Yash asked which make Kriti relax and said" No I don't see her"
"ohh!!!! I thought I saw her coming into this room so I knock I wanted to talk to her. I hope if you see her you can inform her that I wanted to meet her." Yash said and Kriti nodded. " okay !!! I will tell her" Kriti said.
"by the way my name is Yash Raghuvanshi"
"Okay!!!" Kriti said which make him frown. He looks back again and said," Why are you showing this attitude that you wanted to ignore me???" Yash asks making her shocked.
"huh!!!! " Kriti said and Yash opened the door and start walking toward her while Kriti was scared.

How's the chapter guys???????