Chapter 14

Hello Readers ❤️ 

I am waiting for your comment to know your views. I really love to get your precious vote and comment. ❤️

I am not " yash replied kriti raised her one eyebrow. 

"You asked if you are drunk so i replied no i am not drunk"  yash replied and kriti looked away from him. She wipes her tears and looks at yash whose eyes are still on her making her avert her eyes. 

"Don't stare," Kriti said, annoyed. 

"Where are you coming from ?" He asked. 

"I went for an interview. Now I am going home and please try to understand we do not have a match.We come from two different worlds." She said not looking at him and about to walk away when yash held her hand to make her look at him. 

"I am calm not because i will not make you understand but i want your consent but looking at you right now i don't think you will understand this. You are marrying me with your will or without. I do not care." With that he kissed her on cheeks making her heart skip the beat. She pushes him away and yash smirk looking at her  flushed face. 

"Pervert" she said and left the house. 

Kriti is irritated with herself. Why doesn't she slap him for his kiss??  He behaved very rudely towards me. How can he think that any girl wanted to live with him being arrogant and dominating???? Should I ask for help from kiran???? But how ??? I don't have a number and yash will never give me her number. 

Kriti told everything to her friends who are also worried about her. They all are on video call. 

"Don't worry kriti, we can tell your problem to Veer. I know he will make yash understand that you are not interested in marrying him."Surya said and everyone agreed with him. 

"But what if it creates problems in Veer and sanjana life ?" Kriti asked. 

"How will it affect their marriage?? Ki.." Abeer asked, annoyed with her overthinking mind. 

"Don't worry it will not affect their marriage" mahima assured kriti who nodded. 

"Well, still I didn't understand what he saw in her ? Jasmine again asked, making everyone slap their forehead while Kriti gave glare to jasmine. 

"Show him this expression of your kii. I am sure he will forget about you, " Jasmine said sarcastically. 

"Jass don't joke now. Please, "Meera said and Jasmine stopped saying anything further. 

"I will talk to Veer first and then will call you at night. "With that, Surya cut the call and one by one everyone. 

Kriti is happy that she has such friends who are supporting her so much.why yash is doing this ??? Why dont he wait for some more time ?? I am not ready for marriage and he is forcing me to marry. What the hell am I thinking ???? Marrying him???? No!!! Never!!. 

With that thought she slept while Surya called Veer and asked his help. After listening to surya , Veer called yash. Yash is working on his laptop when he sees Veer is calling him.

"You remember me.." yash cut off by Veer. 

"Did not I warn you to stay away from kriti? Then why fu** you wanted to marry her ??? Veer yelled loudly. 

"Who told you this ??? Has Kriti told you ?" He asked in anger. 

"No!! " Veer replied.

"Then why the hell are you pissed ? If she said this then it would be a problem.." yash again cut off by Veer.