Who's property..?

Did i just saw them making out? Must be jimin's plan. I make my way towards bathroom like i didn't saw them literally eating eat others face. Disgusting shit. I get in the bathroom without saying a word. I'm not going to take any more dress from the bag because i already have taken many, for now i don't even care about what dress I wears.

Jimin: "I can explain."

He comes in the bathroom and locked the door, i went towards my clothes which I left to dry. I felt him pulling me by arms.

Y/n: "It's not my concern, you don't have to explain to me."

I jerk his hand away and went towards the door.

Jimin: "Y/n!"

He pulls me again like some object. That's it.

I turn to him and give him a hard punch, i know he has anger issues but it's not like he have rights to pull me, push me, hug me like I'm some doll. I saw a cut on his lips by the impact of my punch

He touched his bleeding lips and passed me glare.

Jimin: "That wasn't necessary."

He clinch his hand into a fist, ig he will punch me back.

Y/n: "I don't fucking care about that. Mind your own business."

Turn towards the door to open it but it was locked, this bitch.

Jimin: "You know I'm trying really hard to make it up to you for everything but you aren't giving me any chance!"

Y/n: "What are you even trying?"

Jimin: "Look... I wasn't actually kissing her."

Y/n: "And why are you telling me?"

He gaze was unreadable, as he closed the distance between us.

Y/n: "Open the lock."

Jimin: "I won't untill you believe me."

Y/n: "To be honest, i don't give a fuck Jimin, You can do whatever the Fuck you want with her."

I really don't understand this guy, first he was making our with that girl now he wants me to believe that he wasn't actually kissing. Such a asshole behaviour.

Jimin: "Stop cursing unnecessarily."

Y/n: "Why? Is that bothers you too? does me cursing hurt your ego?"

Jimin: "I don't understand why you are behaving this rude to me with I'm just apologizing."

Victim card played. I know it, he will make me believe that he is in right side and I'm just overreacting.

Y/n: So what you want me to say? That I foRgivEs yOu fOr kiSsinG a gIrL tHat hAs noThiNg tO dO WiTh mE?

Without answering he pressed his lips on mine, I try to push him and hit his chest put he pinned me again the door. After kissing me forcefully he back off and caresses my face, I was trying my best to not cry... My Jungkook is not here to wipe my tears.

Y/n: "Is that all you wanted?"

Jimin: Y/n, you are still not understanding.

Y/n: "Understand what?!? JUST OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!"

He sighed and opened the lock. I kicked his balls and run away from there with my dresses. I saw Suzy in his bed, i ignored her and run out of there.

I get in Taehyung's room and looks at him with teary eyes.

Taehyung: "What happened?"

he got concern. I don't want to tell him that Jimin snatched away my first kiss, it's not like he couch do anything... or he can?