Chapter 71

*Khushal Pov*

"Don't sulk like that Khushal! This is not even a bikini." She said holding my hand.

"But everyone is looking at you." I said frowning.

"I am wearing shirt and leggings for a reason idiot. No one is looking at me." She said rolling her eyes.

"You are beautiful so ofcourse everyone will look at you." I said rolling my eyes.

"When I have a bodyguard like you then who has the dare to even do that." She said smirking.

"I requested you to wear something else. This color looks so good on you. But you didn't listen to my single word." I said shaking my head.

"That's it!" She said and walked away.

I shrugged and sat on the sand looking around. Then I suddenly heard too familiar laugh and turned to see her laughing with some guy.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking near her placing a hand around her waist.

"He is asking me some question and I am replying." She replied and turned towards the guy.

"What was he asking?" I asked her turning her around completely so that she will only look at me.

"Whether we both are couple or not?" She replied and I frowned.

"What is there in laughing at that question?" I asked still frowning.

"He is disappointed to know that you are not single." She whispered.

"I am sorry but I am hers." I said looking at the guy and he smiled walking away.

"Now you actually laughed like that to get me jealous right?" I asked her and she nodded grinning.

I immediately lifted her up and walked towards the water ignoring her shrieks. I threw her and she immediately pulled me with her making me fall along with her.

We both surfaced and laughed at each other. I felt so good laughing so carelessly and I want to be like this always.

She suddenly stopped laughing and walked towards me. I held her hand so that she will not fall due to sand.

We both are standing so near with only water around us until our necks and staring at each other.

Placing her hand on my cheek she whispered "When you laughed, your eyes just glowed."

"Do you like it?" I asked pulling her completely near me.

"Yes! And I want to see it everyday whenever I look at you." She replied smiling.

"Just stay with me everyday and you will be able to see it." I whispered in her ear.

"I don't want to be anywhere else." She whispered back placing her lips on mine.

"Public place right?" I asked her teasingly.

"Who cares!" She replied and I crashed my lips to her.

"I will go and freshen up." She said walking towards the cupboard where her clothes are there.

I walked behind her and trapped her to it pressing her. She glanced back and asked "What happened?"

"Nothing!" I replied kissing on her neck and started pestering them along her shoulder.

"Khushal!" She whispered tilting her neck.

"I was not lying. You are looking really good in this dress." I whispered and she turned around in my arms.

"We have to leave tomorrow right?" She asked while I continued to peck all over face and neck.

"Yes! I know you can't extend your leave." I replied.