Extra #3 - (Re-uploaded)

*Akhila Pov*

"What's with this weird atmosphere?" Bhargav Jiju asked, sitting down beside Priya Di while she pushed the breakfast container towards him in silence.

Actually, except for Khushal we all are sitting here, but a huge silence is surrounding all of us. He shrugged to himself before starting to eat while none of us didn't even take a bite even after spending ten minutes by sitting here.

"Are you both still fighting?" he finally asked, glancing at Kri and Sanjay.

"Yeah! And that too in silence." Ri replied, rolling her eyes.

"Do you have any problem?" Kri asked, frowning at her finally saying a word.

"Yes! Because you both are being complete idiots." Ri gestured the couple who is having a silent fight for the past two days.

"Ri! Didn't we all decide to never get involved in the couple's fight? You can show concern, but not like this." Di warned her, but she just shook her head.

"They are really being idiots, Di. Look at Kalyan and I, we always fight expressing ourselves and end it too. But these two are dragging it too much. Isn't it, Kalyan?" she asked turning towards her husband who was concentrating on his breakfast just like Jiju.

"Of... course! We should just express what is troubling us and then we can have a healthy relationship." He replied, smiling at her and I just shook my head looking at their sweetness.

"Yeah! Like how to damage house property." Kri retorted and it is immediately followed by, "Yeah!" from Sanjay and they both smiled, looking at each other before letting it slip off realizing they forgot their fight for a second.

How I wish I can put across some word for both of them? Maybe I can try to stop Ri from teasing them? No! I don't want to say anything right now when I have a huge problem to deal with right now.

"Just communicate for god's sake." Ri let out a frustrated sigh and this time I finally turned to stare at her.

"Even we all wish to say the same when you are having a fight with your husband. Leave them alone if you are going to talk like this." I used a serious tone which immediately calmed her down.

"Even I am worried about her." She whispered, looking down and I shifted my hand to place it over her hand letting her know that I understand.

"But what happened to you, Akhila?" I stilled when Di suddenly turned the whole attention towards me.

"Nothing!" I whispered before stuffing my mouth so that I need to reply to her further queries.

"Is something wrong, Di?" Sanjay asked in a worried tone making me smile but only for a second.

I know I cannot escape their questions now and I was never good with the excuses too. I sighed before pushing my plate away.

"Do you guys remember my marriage anniversary is coming up?" I asked glancing at their faces.

"Of course! It caused such a huge trouble and many articles for the past few days." Hearing Kalyan's words is just making me feel even more guilt.

"Right! There is a sudden trip planned during that period at my work place for my boss reception and I can't back out. I am trying for the last two days, but they are not letting me escape." I explained and this time everyone stared at me in shock.

"You know that Khushal actually cancelled an important match to celebrate the anniversary with you, right? His agency and fans are still angry at him." Di pointed out and I closed my eyes already knowing all that.