Chapter 6

*Ritika Pov*

Anita and I started walking out of our class to go to the canteen as this is lunch time. It is kind of a rule here that we need to have our lunch in the canteen itself.

It is really weird but we can expect that from our weird principal. I mean Alien principal like Kri says.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone saying. I thought they are calling someone else and continued to walk.

But stopped in my tracks when I felt that whoever that person is calling me. I turned around to see 'Kalyan' and his half batch standing behind us.

"Yes?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Hi! I am Sid beautiful." A guy standing beside Kalyan said with flirting tone.

"She is Ritika and I am Anita as u guys know." Saying this Anita dragged me from them before I could say anything to them.

I looked at her completely confused as she still continued to drag me. I saw Kri in the way so I took her hand and dragged her with me while she held some other girl's hand and dragged her.

This became a kind of chain actually. Finally when we reached the canteen Anita left my hand and the process continued.

"What just happened?" Along with me three people asked the same question.

But I asked Anita and was asked by Kri. The other girl asked Kri this question.

"I dragged you because I don't want to leave you alone there when Ri started dragging me." Kri replied to that girl.

"I dragged you because I thought it will be fun." I said grinning.

Kri scowled at me and moved away from the table we are standing to another one which is few tables away.

"So now it is your time to answer my question." I said sitting.

"Well it's just that.. that batch is completely a players batch." She said looking at me.

"Players? What game do they play? Basket ball or foot ball or any others." I asked excitingly.

"But why did you dragged me for that?" I added frowning.

"Er.. Basket ball. But I didn't drag you away because they are those players." She replied.

"Hold on! One time you are saying the reason is that they are players but now you are saying that is not. Explain clearly please." I pleaded her.

"Ok! They are basket ball players but also girls heart players. That group can name themselves as 'Break heart association'." She replied.

"Oh! Did.. did they break yours?" I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah! One of them did it and I don't want you to go through it." She replied sadly.

"Is it Kalyan?" I asked her shocking myself too much.

"Why? What if he is?" She asked teasingly.

"Urgh! Just tell me." I replied. I don't think he is player like she is saying as he had this scowl on his face whenever I saw him.

And players always try to be very flirty or something right? So until I know it by myself I can't believe anyone.

"No! He is not the one." She said but I can see the teasing glint in her eyes.

"Shut up! And she is my twin Kritika." I said showing Kri whose eyes went wide when some other new girl started saying something to her.

I frowned and decided to ask her what is going on in the evening. I looked at the entrance and saw that Di is entering the canteen with two people who ragged her before with her but in hurry.