Chapter 4 | Confessions and Breakups

Start from the beginning

She knew she was never left out in anything between their family but she didn't want to intrude on their bond. Especially when she was still over coming her feelings for Lucifer. She felt like it was a sin, still having feelings with a man who already had a loving wife and beautiful baby girl.

Sometimes she wished she'd someday have a family of her own or at least have a child like Charlie.

One night as Lucifer was trying to sleep, he looked over at the couch to see (Y/n) had been in deep sleep. He smiled softly at her soft snores but frowned as she looked a bit uncomfortable there. It was pretty big for one but the feeling isn't so much as good as a bed could get. But he wanted to respect her boundaries and wait until she was ready. Or at least wait until he knew it was the right moment to confess and hopefully return the same feelings.

He looked down at his wedding ring, thinking about his now ex-wife of 3 years now. At this point, he didn't feeling anything other then hurt. It's already been 3 years since her disappearance and he began to lose hope that she would return, for Charlie at least. He assumed if she did come back, it wouldn't be for me.

Seeing as how she in fact did leave something behind that he hadn't told Charlie or (Y/n). He open a drawer beside and picked up a blood rose colored box and opened it to see Lilith's wedding ring..

When he first saw it, he felt devastated. That ring alone made him overthink all the reasons she could've left. He didn't want to worry the girls about the ring because then they would begin to questions especially Charlie and he didn't wanna make her suffer..

Even though he thinks he's already done enough damage as it is..

"I think it's time to let you go" He whispered to himself as he grabbed his ring and pulled it off his ring finger. He gently placed it in the box and placed the box back where it was.

He didn't want to get rid of it but whatever romantic feelings he held for Lilith as disappeared. Maybe deep in his heart, he was loving the wrong women. He can only hope Lilith is taking care of herself. And if she ever did come back in the future, he'd return the rings for her to give it to another.

He tiptoed towards (Y/n) and adjusted her position so she would feel more comfortable. He softly pat her hair and placed a light kiss on her head

"I hope you accept me for who I am, apple blossom" He whispered with a small blush on his face

Did you think he wouldn't remember what he called her that night. And of course, this man remembered. He wasn't that drunk that night.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮❤✮⋆˙⸆⸉

3 years and 6 months

The two had began to notice more about their feelings for each other. The smallest gestured would make them flustered. For example Lucifer became more clingy towards her and very obvious starting using very cheesy pick up lines which made her giggle but started thinking if there was more meaning to it. He would be behind her when cooking and possibly catch her by surprise like wrapping his arms around her or her waist.

(Y/n) would be blushing more frequently and use her wings to cover her face as Lucifer would tease her more. Not to mention, she would be bold at times and tease Lucifer back which would catch him off guard a lot of the time. She would often fluster him without her even trying at times.