𝙁 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿

Boboiboy and his elementals are currently in the living room right now by doing their own things. Solar reading books, Taufan, Blaze and Thorn playing monopoly, Gempa reading some food recipe on a recipe book, Hali sit next to Boboiboy, resting his head on his master while scrolling his phone and lastly Ice sleeping, laying his head on Boboiboy's lap. Boboiboy himself also scrolling his phone too.

Boboiboy found something funny on his phone and started too laugh but not too loud to prevent ice wake up from his nap but instead..

"*Chuckled* Why the f*ck does he even did that.."

...

Silence.

Everyone suddenly stop what they are currently doing. The TTM (yes, Thorn also) plus Solar turned their head to their owner, the same as Gempa, Halilintar stop scrolling on his phone and not laying his head on Boboiboy's shoulder anymore to look at him in disbelief. Ice then waked up and get up from his owner's lap, also looked at him in disbelief.

The light started flickering and sudden dark auras came out from the elementals.

"Ori where did you learn that F word?.." Gempa ask with shadows cover half of his face. Not to forget but the other elements have it too.

"Uhh.. Why? Isn't it a word that describe funny thing? F*ck!" Boboiboy answers with a simpleton face, not knowing what the meaning behind that F word. Solar then correcting him

"Oh my dear Ori.. That F word is not a word to describe something funny but for another thing."

"Eh?? Then what does it mean?" Boboiboy ask with full confusion

"You don't need to know" They all replied

"Last, final question, WHO is the person or people that teach you that word, Ori?"

"Fang and Gopal!" Boboiboy answered with no hesitation, smiling.

Lightning suddenly striking from the sky but what funny is the sky is still blue with no dark clouds.. Hmmm i wonder how did that happened..

"Stay here Ori..."

They said in unison as they get out from the house in a speed of light.. Damnn...

Boboiboy just sitting on the sofa with a confused state

"Eh?.. "

"Why do they look so angry? No no no! They were furious! And it's necause of Fang and Gopal! Oh noo i need to go to them fast... Before they got them!!"

Boboiboy said as he quickly went to those two location that suprisingly in the same place. Kokotiam. Not only those two, Yaya and Ying are also there.

When he is arrived on his destination, he found Yaya and Ying protect Gopal and Fang who are behind their back from feeling the elementals that looks like they are about to kill. Tok Aba and Ochobot are trying to calm the elements down as hard as they could but still cant ease their anger down. Heck they even got their weapon in their hand.. Welp except Solar of course. His weapon is his fingers.

Boboibou without wasting time run to them and went infront of them. The elementals widen their eyes by seing their owner infront of them and quickly get rid of their weapon

"Ori?" They called

Boboiboy sigh and speaks

"No need to attack them. They don't do anything wrong. I know the word that i just said triggered you guys and you guys didn't like it. I don't actually knows what is means but it's one of swear words, isn't it?"

They all noded. The others are just tilting their head in confusion except for Gopal and Fang who understand what he means

Tok Aba then ask

"What do you mean, Boboiboy?"

"They were mad because Fang and Gopal teach me a bad word, Tok." Boboiboy simply answered the elder man

The two boys jaws are now dropped because the boy just answered the more older man with no hesitation.

Tok Aba slowly turns his head to those boys while shadow cover half of his face.

...

"Did you two just teach him a bad word?..."

"....."

"Run while you two still can"

Now both Fang and Gopal are doomed. They both ran for their life. You might think that Tok Aba cannot run fast for his age right? Welp you're wrong. He's as fast as an annoying toddlers who made troubles here without his spines making problem. Guess his spines is now working together with Tok Aba for now huh? Anything for Boboiboy's innocence i guess?

Tok Aba is now having sandal on his hand and and his other hand ready to twisting their ears. The Y duo deadpanned, Boboiboy trying to catch Tok Aba to stop him, while the elementals cheering for the elder man action.

////

IT'S SO CHAOTIC GOODBYE-