"𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑯"

Memory loss AU

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback

"If you want to save your friends and other crewmates from permanent coma , we need to make a deal. And it will be sacrifices.. Are you still in?" The unknown feline looking ask the capped boy.

"Im in. But may I ask what kind of sacrifice it is?" Boboiboy ask

"I know you would asking me that. So, the sacrifice is...

YOUR MEMORY WILL BE DELETED"

Boboiboy was shocked by that deal.

His memory will be deleted?

If his memory got deleted, does he will forget about his friends? His elementals? His loved one?

But what things matter is, he need to save his friends. He need to do anything to wake them wake up by the permanent coma.

You may be ask what things was happened? What was the cause of their permanent coma? Your answer is there was a villain who came up with a gun and suddenly pull it trigger that emitting a beam from that gun. It makes many beings got in a permanent coma including his friends.

He then answered.

"Alright then.. I agree with the the deal"

The creature then said

"If you say so..."

Time skip

"Huh?! Boboiboy sacrificed his memories?!" One of the crews yelled not believing the commander. How could the mightiest hero sacrifice his memories for them?

"How did you know about it, Commander?"

"An alien told me about that. She said Boboiboy has made a deal with her by sacrifice his memories. To save you guys..."

'To save us?...' The Kokotaim gang thought. Then they suddenly broke into tears

"Why would you that Boboiboy?.."

"Can you stop being selfless for once?"

"Does he really will be forgot about us?"

"My friend has just sacrificed his memories just to save a weakling like me... hiks Boboiboy..."

"We need to say thank you to Boboiboy for his sacrifice even though he doesn't know us anymore after he woke up"

"Understood commander..." All the crews including Kokotaim gang answered while saluting.

Without them knowing, there's 7 boys who are hiding from their sight. They have already break down to tears especially the one who in black and green.