"𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒"

Boboiboy just scrolling down on his phone and suddenly..

Toing, Toing

"Eh?"

Boboiboy feels his cheeks are poked. He then look at his side.

"..Taufan what are you doing? ..."

Boboiboy questioning him while sweatdropped at the wind element's current action.

"Hehe.. Squishy.." Taufan continues play with his owners cheeks then he cupped his cheeks with his hand.

"Hwey.. Shtoph itch.."

"How can you have cheeks this squishy, Ori? Even babies cheeks didn't as squishy as yours.."

"I... don't know??? Ask my parents" He answered while rubbing his cheeks. As soon as he put his hand down, Taufan suddenly bite his owner cheeks that make Boboiboy fliched.

"A-a-oww!! Taufan!!" Boboiboy whined trying to freed himself from Taufan's embrace but unfortunately, Taufan strenght is way more stronger than his that make him give up.

"What is happening here?"

As they heard that voice, they turned their head to the voice center and found Halilintar standing.

"What in the world are you doing, Taufan?" Halilintar deadpanned

"Ori's cheeks are too squishy... I can't resist it!..." Taufan whined

"Huh? Are they?"

"Uh-huh! If you don't believed it, then try it!" Taufan suggested

Boboiboy just look at Taufan in deadpanned

'Seriously Taufan?' Boboibou thought to himself

.
.
.

Now, not only Taufan who's playing with his cheeks right now, there's another element who are joining and now is addicted to it.

'Great lord not another one...' Boboiboy whine in his thought

'Gempaaa i need you right now..." Boboiboy cried silently

Then miracles happen. Gempa has arrived that has makes Boboiboy relieved... For now...

"What are you two doing?"

"Playing with his cheeks of course? It'll be such a waste if we didn't play with them!" Taufan replied

"I can't resist it.. It's too squishy and i end up addicted to play with it."

'Not you too, Hali...' Gempa sighed

"Alright, enough you two. Ori is not comfortable by you guys doing that to him" Gempa walked to Boboiboy and start cares his cheeks to comfort him. As he did that action, he freezes.

"Uhh.. Gempa?" Boboiboy called

Gempa didn't answer him for a second and...

"You know what.. You two are right..."

The storm duo is just raising one of their eyebrows meaning of they didn't understand what the Earth element had just said.

Gempa then continued

"It's.. So.... SQUISHY!! WAA!!"

Gempa endlessly playing with his owner's cheeks and Boboiboy cried comically for the third time.

"Huaaa not you too!...."

"Speak to yoursef.." the duo just deadpanned at their Element mate

"Gempa.. I suddenly craved for mochis right now.."

The ice element then out if the blue showed up from nowhere

"..."

"......"

"There's an unlimited mochis here, Ice."

"GEMPA NO-"

///////////////////////////

How many the word 'cheeks' have i been typed right now...