🪢 Braiding Hair 🪢

One Day in Pop Village, A Troll Named Viva and her Husband Clay were Excitedly Watching their Little Egg as it was about to Hatch. It was An Adopted Country Troll Egg. It was Yellow With Orange Diamond Patterns on it that looked like A Patchwork Quilt, And it had A Tuft Of Light Blue Hair on the top.

Viva And Clay: *Staring At Their Egg As it was Laying on A Pillow* 😮😮

The Egg: 🥚

Clay: Are you sure you saw the Egg Moving?

Viva: Yes, I Know I saw it!

The Egg: *Has A Small Crack Appear on It* 🥚

Viva And Clay: *Gasps* 😃😃

A Hoofed Foot Kicked Through The Eggshell! POP! Then 3 More!

POP! POP! POP!

The Egg Flipped Over On Its 4 Horse Legs And Started Running Around The Room.

Viva: Oh! 😯

Clay: *Trying To Catch The Runaway Egg* Come Here! 😆

The Egg Ran Straight Into A Wall Casing The Rest Of The Eggshell To Crumble. Revealing A Female Country Trolling With Yellow Skin, Really Long Light Blue Hair, And A Cute Button-Like Orange Nose.

The Baby: *Is A Little Disoriented, But Completely Unharmed* 😵‍💫

Clay: Awwww! Look At You! 🥹 *Picks Her Up With A Blanket And Hands Her To Viva*

Viva: *Holding The Baby* Awwwwwww! 🥹 Hi Sweetheart! Welcome To The World. I'm Your Mama! And That's Your Dad. *Gestures To Clay*

The Little Baby Curiously Looked At Her Parents. Viva Was Slightly Worried That She Wouldn't Accept Them as Her Parents because They looked so different from her... But Thankfully, The Little Country Troll Immediately Fell In Love With them.

The Baby: Mama? 😮

Viva: Yes! That's Right! 🥹

The Baby: *Grips Her Mom's Nose* Mamaaaa! 😊

Clay: And Who Am I? 😃

The Baby: Daadaa! ☺️

Clay: Yes! I'm Your Dada! 🥹 *Tickles The Baby's Belly*

The Baby: *Giggles And Kicks Her Little Hooves* Heeheeheehee!

Viva: Aren't you just A Little Ray of Sunshine?

Viva: Welcome To The Family Sunny. ☺️

Clay: *Testing Out Her Name* Sunny... Sunny... I Like that Name! 😄 It Fits Her Perfectly.

Sunny: *Stops Giggling And Frowns*

Viva: Awww, What's Wrong? 🥺

Sunny: Hungwy. 🥺

Viva: Oh! Of course! Here, I'll feed you. *Bottle feeds Sunny* 🍼

In Clay's Mind: It's A Little Weird Seeing A Pop Troll Feed A Baby Country Troll... But It's Also Really Heartwarming.

When Viva Was Finished Feeding Sunny, She Burped Her And Carefully Sat Her Down On The Floor so She can Practice Using Her Legs. Baby Trolls Learn To Walk Immediately After They Hatch. (Like How Baby Deer Learn How To Walk right After they're Born.

Sunny: *Try's To Stand On Her Four Legs But Falls Over*

Clay: Here, Let Dada Help You. ^^

Clay Gently Held Sunny Up And Helped Her Walk A Few Steps. Her Legs Were Still A Bit Wobbly.