🌋 A Day With Frisk (Part 3) 🌋

(AN: Get Ready For some REALLY Cheesy Writing... I'm Not Very Good At Writing Romance. 💀)

Cloud Guy Quickly Floated Frisk And Rosie to the outside of Volcano Rock City. Below them they could see A Lush Green Forest. 🌳

Rosie: Cloud Guy! Get us Off Of This Thing Right Now! 😠

Cloud Guy: Okay! If you say so! 😄 *Snaps His Fingers and The Cloud Underneath Rosie and Frisk Disappears*

Rosie And Frisk: *Falling* AHHHHHHHH!!! 😱😱

Rosie: NOT LITERALLY!!! 😱

Instead of Hitting the hard ground, they landed on A Pile of Soft, Pillow-Like Flowers. 🌸

Rosie: Huh? 😧

Frisk: Where Are We! 😧

Cloud Guy: Welcome to Misty Falls. The most perfect date spot in the Trolls Kingdoms.

They Where in A Beautiful forest full of Purple Willow Trees, Exotic flowers, and Colorful Butterflies. There was A Huge Waterfall Connected to A Calm River. Slight Mist Formed Around the Waterfall, Giving it A Mystical Look.

Rosie: This Place is Very Nice Cloud Guy... But we really have to go- 😓

Cloud Guy: But you just Got Here! Here... Let me set the mood... 😌 *Makes A Ukulele Appear out of Thin Air*

Suddenly A Bunch of Fireflies Picked Up Rosie Frisk And Gently Dropped them Into A Leaf-Boat on The River. 🍃

Before They Could Say Anything, Cloud Guy Started Singing Them A Romantic Song. (You Can Imagine What Song He's Singing)

As the music played and they started gently floating down the River, Rosie And Frisk just silently stared At Each Other, Unsure of what to say...

Frisk: *Is Trying not to Blush* I-I Guess this IS Pretty nice... 😅

Rosie: Yeah... Although Not exactly how I imagined our day together going...

They Floated Underneath some of the willow trees and Heart-shaped leaves started falling onto them. A Leaf landed on Frisk's Nose.

Frisk: *ACHOO!* 😖

Rosie: *Giggles* Bless you. 😊

Frisk: Thanks... 😅

In Rosie's Mind: ...He Is Pretty Cute... 😊

A School of Glowing Fish Swam Under the leaf Boat. Creating A Beautiful light show.

Rosie: *Reaches Her Hand Into the Water And Pets one of the fish*

Frisk: *Staring At Her Lovingly*

Rosie: *Notices Him Staring* What? 😄

Frisk: *Looks Away* NOTHING! 😳

The Boat Continued On, And A Bunch of Firefly's Lit Up Around The Boat. The Two Trolls Looked Around In Wonder. Rosie looked at Frisk's Handsome, Yet Dorky Smile. He looked like he was having A Great Time... And So Was She. Frisk Noticed How Rosie's Eyes Sparkled in the Twilight. Like two beautiful rubies. He Couldn't help but blush.

Frisk: *Nervously* Rosie, D-Do You Know That you have really pretty eyes?

That Complement Gave Rosie A Warm Feeling In Her Chest.

Rosie: *Blushes A Little* T-Thank you... You have A Very Handsome Smile.

Frisk: 😊

Rosie: *Takes Frisk's Hands And Smiles At Him*